Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bradshaw, j-stew and colston. eh, not bad
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • 1. Team Dirty Thirty (1-10-1, 1203.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Drew Brees, RB Ryan Grant, WR Braylon Edwards


      2. Team Bosanac (2-10, 1268 points)
      Keepers: RB Michael Turner, WR Davone Bess, WR Steve Smith

      3. Team MOTH (3-9, 1074.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Tony Romo, RB Darren McFadden, WR Kenny Britt

      4. Team Giantsfan1080 (3-9, 1333 points)
      Keepers: QB Ben Roethlisberger, RB Shonn Greene, WR Anquan Boldin

      5. Team PF28 (4-8, 1232 points)
      Keepers: QB Tim Tebow, WR Jacoby Ford, TE Jimmy Graham

      6. Team KCJ (4-8, 1502 points)
      Keepers: QB Sam Bradford, RB Adrian Peterson, RB Ray Rice

      7. Team prock (5-7, 1307.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Philip Rivers, WR Wes Welker, WR Dexter McCluster

      8. Team Comahan (6-6, 1367 points)
      Keepers: QB Matt Ryan, RB Jamaal Charles, WR Andre Johnson

      9. Team marshallb (6-6, 1408 points)
      Keepers: RB LeSean McCoy, RB Felix Jones, WR Jeremy Maclin

      10. Team Scottyboy (6-6, 1414.5 points)
      Keepers: RB Jonathan Stewart, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, WR Marques Colston

      11. Team APS (6-6, 1452 points)
      Keepers: RB Ryan Mathews, WR Hakeem Nicks, WR Michael Crabtree

      12. Team Borat (6-6, 1711.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Peyton Manning, RB Matt Forte, RB Jahvid Best

      13. Team RaiderNation (7-5, 1285.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Josh Freeman, WR Danny Amendola, Eagles D/ST

      14. Team Brodeur (7-5, 1413.5 points)
      Keepers: QB Matt Stafford, RB Steven Jackson, WR Larry Fitzgerald

      15. Team D-Unit (7-5, 1516 points)
      Keepers: RB Maurice Jones-Drew, WR Percy Harvin, WR Dez Bryant

      16. Team Scotty D (8-4, 1598 points)
      Keepers: QB Michael Vick, RB LeGarrette Blount, TE Vernon Davis

      17. Team Longhorns (8-3-1, 1751.5 points)
      Keepers: RB Arian Foster, WR Calvin Johnson, WR Greg Jennings

      18. Team WMD (9-3, 1816 points)
      Keepers: QB Tom Brady,
      RB Rashard Mendenhall, WR Roddy White

      19. Team Xiomera (10-2, 1657 points)
      Keepers: QB Aaron Rodgers, RB Chris Johnson, RB Frank Gore

      20. Team LTGiants (11-1, 1742.5 points)
      Keepers: WR Steve Johnson, WR Pierre Garcon, TE Zach Miller
      Last edited by WMD; 07-30-2011, 02:06 PM.

      Comment


      • WMD, my keepers are Michael Vick, LeGarrette Blount, and Vernon Davis.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          WMD, my keepers are Michael Vick, LeGarrette Blount, and Vernon Davis.
          I decline them. Pick three others.

          Comment


          • I alerted Wingy that he needed to lock in his keepers.

            He wants out of the league. We'll need to replace him with a Lions fan, however, to keep the 25% Detroit contingent alive.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • WMD my keepers are Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Nicks and Michael Crabtree. Suckitude. Ill probably be looking to move Nicks at some point this season for equivalent value since I can't keep him any longer. :(
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                WMD my keepers are Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Nicks and Michael Crabtree. Suckitude. Ill probably be looking to move Nicks at some point this season for equivalent value since I can't keep him any longer. :(
                We can always talk about something involving Greg Jennings around trade deadline time if you need some options.





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment


                • I am keeping Tyson Chandler, a PF, and here.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    We can always talk about something involving Greg Jennings around trade deadline time if you need some options.
                    Sounds about right, we can explore it more towards the deadline.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I am keeping Tyson Chandler, a PF, and here.






                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                      Comment


                      • I guess that I've still gotta choose a team to takeover for this league. So, what teams do I have to choose from?

                        sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                        Comment


                        • The teams with links underneath them are available. Maybe HChu, waiting on D-Unit's final final word on that one.

                          Comment


                          • Wingy has the best available team. He's got Brees, the #1 overall pick, and two mediocre WR.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                              The teams with links underneath them are available. Maybe HChu, waiting on D-Unit's final final word on that one.
                              Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Wingy has the best available team. He's got Brees, the #1 overall pick, and two mediocre WR.
                              Yea, if HChu's team isn't available, I will take Wingboy's team, but if HChu's team is available, then I'd take his with 2 years of McCoy, Maclin, and Felix. Otherwise though, I would take Wingy's and go with Brees, Edwards, but I'd have to decide between Ward, Grant, and Thomas for my third.

                              sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, Wingy's team is better. #1 pick + Elite QB in a league that calls for TWENTY quarterbacks to start.

                                Just sayin'
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information