This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    Yea, if HChu's team isn't available, I will take Wingboy's team, but if HChu's team is available, then I'd take his with 2 years of McCoy, Maclin, and Felix. Otherwise though, I would take Wingy's and go with Brees, Edwards, but I'd have to decide between Ward, Grant, and Thomas for my third.
    Hchu's team is available. WMD reminded me that he sucks at keeping up with the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Hchu's team is available. WMD reminded me that he sucks at keeping up with the draft.
      Alright, well then I got a decision to make. I'm gonna decide between Hchu's and Wingy's teams by tomorrow afternoon(I suppose it would be today depending on where you live), maybe sooner.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        But I put it in a much kinder and gentler way.

Comment

• I keep Rivers, Welker, and Dex.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and take HChu's team, and will keep LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin, and Felix Jones since Flacco has been kept for the past two years, and is therefore ineligible to be kept. I will PM my email address to WMD in just a minute for the invite.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Invites to Prock and Marshall were sent.

What day should we start the draft? How about Monday, August 1? That gives us a week to fill spots, and also gives time for some signings and releases. Another date we could shoot for would be August 4, which is the first day of the league year.

Comment

• believe im taking wingboys team. will post my keeper soon.

Comment

• ill keep brees, braylong, and ryan grant

Comment

• PM me your EMail pretty lady

Comment

• Forgot to post my keepers here:

Peyton Manning
                      Jahvid Beast
                      Matt Forte

Oh, also Ryan Matthews.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I already posted them multiple times, but to remind you of my keepers, I've got :

Sorry you're so jealous.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Oh sorry, Frank Gore got hurt during that post (yes I'm well aware of the stupidity of my statement since I kept Stafford).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Available teams:

Team Scar (2-10, 1268 points)
                            Keepers:
                            http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhou...&seasonId=2011

Team Hines (3-9, 1333 points)
                            Keepers:

Team T24L (7-5, 1285.5 points)
                            Keepers:

GF, since you accepted, please take your pick.

Comment

• It'll have to wait till later tonight since I'm at work. I can't view the teams from here unfortunately.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                It'll have to wait till later tonight since I'm at work. I can't view the teams from here unfortunately.
                                I can't reach it from work either. If anyone wants to help GF out by posting rosters, that would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information