Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by WMD View Post
    HEY WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE

    This is a careful process.
    HEY WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE

    This is a careful process.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • There is still time ... come on Nick Brah. You can still make it.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • i wont be back from the beach until Sunday night. Can someone update the keepers on the team rosters so i can get a more accurate feel for who is available so i can prerank. i need to prerank today and until players are dropped from rosters i cant.
        Last edited by DiG; 07-29-2011, 08:22 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          i wont be back from the beach until Sunday night. Can someone update the keepers on the team rosters so i can get a more accurate feel for who is available so i can prerank. i need to prerank today and until players are dropped from rosters i cant.
          The draft will be offline and on this forum. You have an early pick, so just leave a short list. You don't need to leave a long one or anything.

          Comment


          • Bosanac is filling for scar. WOOOO!!!! We're set to go for Sunday!!!

            Time limits will be enforced!

            Comment


            • Let's get the keepers list posted please.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Team Agent of Chaos- Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson
                Team Xiomera- Jordan Palmer, Laurence Maroney, Glen Coffee


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • I'll be keeping Greene, Boldin, and Rice.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Where is a list of players not being kept?

                    Bonekrusher.

                    Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by prock View Post
                      Where is a list of players not being kept?
                      There isn't one.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by prock View Post
                        Where is a list of players not being kept?
                        Once everyone sets their keepers, you'll be able to see who's available on the league page

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                          Once everyone sets their keepers, you'll be able to see who's available on the league page
                          "Bingo, Jingo, Jango."

                          -- Keak Da Sneak

                          Comment


                          • Thanks WMD.

                            **** off Xio.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by prock View Post
                              Thanks WMD.

                              **** off Xio.
                              Xio generally doesn't know what he's talking about.

                              I still need EMails from Giantsfan and Bos.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                                Xio generally doesn't know what he's talking about.

                                I still need EMails from Giantsfan and Bos.
                                ... is there anyone besides them who hasn't declared thier keepers on the league site?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information