Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I also continue to have no sympathy for people who refuse to leave their phone numbers for text reminders. If you're not making an effort to reasonably keep up, then you should be skipped.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I also continue to have no sympathy for people who refuse to leave their phone numbers for text reminders. If you're not making an effort to reasonably keep up, then you should be skipped.
      I was loaded last night and still made my pick!!
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Longhorns also left a Text #.. and I sent him a message, via text Longhorns picks TE Jermichael Finley



        and Team WMD selects WR Mike Wallace

        Comment


        • HOLY **** XIO MAKE YOUR PICK ITS ******* BEEN 2 ******* MINUTES o

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I was loaded last night and still made my pick!!
            You drunk on the weekend? I am stunned, STUNNED.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
              HOLY **** XIO MAKE YOUR PICK ITS ******* BEEN 2 ******* MINUTES o
              I'm not here. You'll have to text me.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You drunk on the weekend? I am stunned, STUNNED.
                He may have been loaded with male reproductive organs (aka penises)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  He may have been loaded with male reproductive organs (aka penises)
                  Hmmm I did mean alcohol but it was quite possible that happened also.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • I select:

                    Mike Williams, WR, Buccaneers aka 10,000x better than the chump WMD just took


                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Jer-MIKE-ull
                      Mike Wallace
                      Mike Williams

                      OMG RUN ON MIKES

                      Comment


                      • QUICK, Someone take the OTHER Mike Williams:

                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • or the OTHER OTHER Mike Williams:

                          Comment


                          • This guy's name is Mike Williams:



                            Someone could take him too.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                              Longhorns also left a Text #.. and I sent him a message, via text Longhorns picks TE Jermichael Finley



                              and Team WMD selects WR Mike Wallace

                              Update the first post with LL's phone number you slacker!

                              Comment


                              • I don't have modz powerz.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information