Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Unit can you please get rid of that stupid return stuff, it made this league a joke last year

Comment

• We should also lower it to 2 keepers.. or just one! That way, we actually have good players to draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        D-Unit can you please get rid of that stupid return stuff, it made this league a joke last year
        Nope, it's not going away. This ain't your mommy and daddy's version of Fantasy Football. If you want the SOS, that's what your other leagues are for.

Comment

• all right well i will be dropping out of this league, im sure you can find a replacement though

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            all right well i will be dropping out of this league, im sure you can find a replacement though
            You can't handle the War League!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              You can't handle the War League!
              The weak will always fall. I expected this. But I'm honestly surprised that feniks was the first.

Comment

• Sorry I'm just opposed to punt/kick returned being the most valuable players

Comment

• I'm with fenikz too. I had a good season, but I'd rather be in a league that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                    I'm with fenikz too. I had a good season, but I'd rather be in a league that makes sense.
                    The league has 20 teams. 3rd/4th string WRs in your line up doesn't make for any fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      The league has 20 teams. 3rd/4th string WRs in your line up doesn't make for any fun.
                      It makes it a bit more challenging though. You need to find sleepers more than other leagues. And when Devin Hester is more valuable than all but 2 or 3 players in the league, it kinda makes it a bit less...umm...good, honestly.

Comment

• I'm keeping Peyton Manning and Jamal Lewis

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                          It makes it a bit more challenging though. You need to find sleepers more than other leagues. And when Devin Hester is more valuable than all but 2 or 3 players in the league, it kinda makes it a bit less...umm...good, honestly.
                          Ah, but is it more challenging? Seems more challenging to me to figure out which KRs to add. Nobody usually even gives them a thought, but now in this league, that is something you HAVE to do. It makes CBs, RBs, WRs more valuable as it should since they contribute more towards the game.

Devin Hester is a poison pill. He was probably the most hot/cold player in the game. ....and he killed me in the Championship.

Comment

• I agree with fenikz and BT, but I know D-Unit won't change things so I will leave it at that . . .
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I agree with fenikz and BT, but I know D-Unit won't change things so I will leave it at that . . .
                              Smart man.

Comment

• I for one love the return stats. D's right it makes you be a better owner and pay more attention to the game. That and I did have Ellis Hobbs last year ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information