This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Lol. I'm not gonna sit on DC and wait for the minute WMD picks, I had been on over 30 mins straight, DC isn't that entertaining.

Give me:

Cam Newton, QB, Car
    I have a feeling this is going to be a damn good pick.

Comment

• scotty d takes Mikel Leshoure.

I'll take Antonio Gates.

OTC Team Brodeur

Next
      Team RaiderNation
      Team Borat
      Team APS
      Team Scottyboy

Comment

• We'll see if I screwed up by not taking Gates. I was very concerned about his injury last year and the reports I was reading on him not being 100% still.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I am taking this guy here:

Jason Witten, tight enddddd

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            We'll see if I screwed up by not taking Gates. I was very concerned about his injury last year and the reports I was reading on him not being 100% still.
            I'm glad you made the decision for me. I debated taking Gates ahead of Sanchez, but I knew 2 QBs would go and I didn't think he'd last. Kolb in a new system, didn't attract me as much as Sanchez going into his 3rd season. But yeah, I was leaning on Gates.... and I knew you were going TE. Very predicatable. :)

Gates puts up game day points better than most elite RBs when he plays. I couldn't resist in exchange for gambling on a time share RB and don't want to get my 3rd WR this early.

Funny thing is... Finley, Clark and Gates all missed time last year and now they are the first 3 gone. I smell a TE run. Before you know it, they'll all be the same.

edit: and there goes Witten.

Comment

• Couldn't have been too predictable, I didn't take a Tight End til the bitter end last year. Ended up with #2 finisher Marcedes Lewis at the position.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Couldn't have been too predictable, I didn't take a Tight End til the bitter end last year. Ended up with #2 finisher Marcedes Lewis at the position.
                Somehow, my gut told me. Maybe we think alike. I thought you were gonna take Gates though. I was willing to take Clark.

Comment

• I select: Marshawn Lynch RB Seahawks

That was hard trying to decide which RB to take. Bunch of average guys

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Somehow, my gut told me. Maybe we think alike. I thought you were gonna take Gates though. I was willing to take Clark.
                    I was gonna take Gates til I saw he was on the PUP and there was some uncertainty around his injury still. I had Gates in the inaugural in World WAR 1.

I flipped a coin between Clark and the uber-safe choice, Witten.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Nooooooo I wanted Marshawn. You bastard.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        I select: Marshawn Lynch RB Seahawks

That was hard trying to decide which RB to take. Bunch of average guys
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Nooooooo I wanted Marshawn. You bastard.
                        Guys, guys! There are more than enough marginal to mediocre running backs left. Patience!
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I was gonna take Gates til I saw he was on the PUP and there was some uncertainty around his injury still. I had Gates in the inaugural in World WAR 1.

I flipped a coin between Clark and the uber-safe choice, Witten.
                          Maybe that's why I thought you'd take Gates. I remember you having him before. I understand why you went with Clark. I just don't know how much Jacob Tamme is going to take away from him since his break out last season.

Comment

• Marshawn is gonna live off of that Playoff run for the rest of his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Maybe that's why I thought you'd take Gates. I remember you having him before. I understand why you went with Clark. I just don't know how much Jacob Tamme is going to take away from him since his break out last season.
                              He's a scrub next to Clark.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                                Marshawn is gonna live off of that Playoff run for the rest of his career.
                                I am going off that, and Pete Carroll saying they are going to be a running team wich hopefully means carries for Lynch

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information