Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finley did get hurt, but I think he was on his way to being the #2 TE behind Gates. He's a very big part of that offense. I pretty much had to take a TE here though, when it gets back to me they will be average, and I was already looking at average QB's, RB's, and WR's. The talent pool of elite players runs out in this league really fast.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be a damn good pick.
    I hope so. The other QB's were just safe options, and I don't see how he won't at least be consistent with him running but provides me some upside to have huge weeks here and there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• BORATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Then APS, then Scottyboy
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        BORATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Then APS, then Scottyboy
        Per text Borat takes Ryan Matthews.

Carry on.

OTC: Borat, APS, scottyboy

Comment

• He was already taken twice and then I traded for him.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I thought he was a keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
              I thought he was a keeper.
              It's a joke, man. Last year Ryan Matthews was drafted no fewer than 3 times in seriousness because people kept forgetting to check to see if he was taken.

And it has continued.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• You guys should start putting who is OTC in the title of the thread like we usually do.

Borat was on the forums shortly ago when he was on the clock.

People should leave 2 player lists if they have to. I know there are people not in this league that would be willing to post a pick if asked. Some people never leave the forums.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

You guys should start putting who is OTC in the title of the thread like we usually do.

Borat was on the forums shortly ago when he was on the clock.

People should leave 2 player lists if they have to. I know there are people not in this league that would be willing to post a pick if asked. Some people never leave the forums.
                  Yeah, I know he was on. I PM'd him.

Comment

• Okay this is getting out of hand. New rule:

Not being D-Unit or Xio cuts your time limit to 10 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      Okay this is getting out of hand. New rule:

Not being D-Unit or Xio cuts your time limit to 10 seconds
                      Also, if I see you on the forum, don't expect a text from me.

Comment

• How dare I even consider having dinner with my family when there's a possibility I may be OTC in the coming 2 hours! Geez, Borat is a real asshat. The draft complainers are both lame and predictable.

Gimme Marcedes Lewis and Ryan Matthews. Double pick.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I send a PM to the guy on the clock almost every time if I don't see him on the forums so he knows he's up right away. AND I GET NO THANKS!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Also, I rarely close the SWDC page on my phone so I assume it will appear as though I am always on the forums. Just an FYI.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              How dare I even consider having dinner with my family when there's a possibility I may be OTC in the coming 2 hours! Geez, Borat is a real asshat. The draft complainers are both lame and predictable.

Gimme Marcedes Lewis and Ryan Matthews. Double pick.
                              People who try to make the guys doing the grunt work (reminding people, contacting people, updating the list of picks, running the league) feel guilty for keeping us moving are more lame.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

People who try to make the guys doing the grunt work (reminding people, contacting people, updating the list of picks, running the league) feel guilty for keeping us moving are more lame.
                                I appreciate your effort, just think it's ridiculous to complain a half hour into a two-hour limit. It's not like I was gone all day and didn't leave a board.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information