Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now I almost didn't pick this guy because you guys would all just call me a homer, but it makes too much sense and actually is good value considering Smith's injury and the lack of anything behind him and Nicks at WR...

so I pick Mario Manningham, WR, Giants

We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      Well, if I don't want to be that guy, then how long should a pick take to make before people complain? 2 minutes or less? 45 minutes into a 120 minute time limit does not seem complaint-worthy. Just trying to understand your guys' thought process here.
      Well, on the forums it showed that you were online, and then you went offline. Not sure how that works on your phone. But if people in general would be courteous to acknowledge the fact that you are leaving, then at least the rest of us are "in the know". Or if you guys are OTC and want to say, "I'm here, I need time"... or "I'm about to go eat, i'll make my pick when I'm done"... then I don't care if you take the full 2 hours. It's just a matter of putting us in the guessing game... are you here? do you know that you are otc? where did you go? you were just here a sec ago?

Being someone who is texting others and trying to make the pace keep steady, it's helpful for me to know the status of what you guys are thinking instead of leaving me guessing. That's all.

Comment

• Never change, Scottyboy

Comment

• With that said.... I'm leaving work now, and I'll be at my son's soccer practice. So adios. KEEP PICKING! :)

Comment

• Next up:

Marshall (who I just texted), then Commie
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Well, on the forums it showed that you were online, and then you went offline. Not sure how that works on your phone. But if people in general would be courteous to acknowledge the fact that you are leaving, then at least the rest of us are "in the know". Or if you guys are OTC and want to say, "I'm here, I need time"... or "I'm about to go eat, i'll make my pick when I'm done"... then I don't care if you take the full 2 hours. It's just a matter of putting us in the guessing game... are you here? do you know that you are otc? where did you go? you were just here a sec ago?

Being someone who is texting others and trying to make the pace keep steady, it's helpful for me to know the status of what you guys are thinking instead of leaving me guessing. That's all.
              Fair enough.

How long before someone re-drafts Mark Ingram?
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Not for a while I am not otc until next year.

Comment

• I think we should have a thread just for the draft, it would be much easier to keep track of.....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Likewise Broddy. I'll now have to share my old school ECW tapes from the mid 90's with you. Sabu FTMFW.
                    Sabu botches too much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      I think we should have a thread just for the draft, it would be much easier to keep track of.....
                      I started one of those. But it was deleted and I was reprimanded and served "Cease and Desist" orders from no fewer than 5 people.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Sabu botches too much.
                        Don't you start talking **** about Sabu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Sabu botches too much.
                          All part of his greatness. But I'll also take New Jack vacuuming the ring before smashing someone with it lol.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Via text, Marshall selects

Mr. BPD, Brandon Marshall

R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• WR Julio Jones

Comment

• Prock is OTC. We've reached that time of the night I no longer plan on texting people.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information