This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    I somehow escaped with a win this week while playing JP Losman as my QB, hoping that Matt Moore might get benched.

I'll take it!
    It's all because of that Darren Sproles fruitcake.

Comment

• Looking to trade Maurice Jones-Drew and Percy Harvin. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        It's all because of that Darren Sproles fruitcake.
        Yea hes been useful. He's the only reason im staying afloat. I cant believe Im 5-3 with Jamaal Charles AND Andre Johnson going down.

Speaking of those two, if anyone wants Andre, I cant keep him again, and he'll be back next week. Charles also cant be kept again, and will be back next year, for anyone who wants a keeper.

Comment

Yea hes been useful. He's the only reason im staying afloat. I cant believe Im 5-3 with Jamaal Charles AND Andre Johnson going down.

Speaking of those two, if anyone wants Andre, I cant keep him again, and he'll be back next week. Charles also cant be kept again, and will be back next year, for anyone who wants a keeper.
          How bout Turner for Johnson straight up?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• I was undone by the Lions defense. If I had said that 3 years ago someone might have died laughing. God damned Jim Schwartz and his ability to rebuild.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I was undone by the Lions defense. If I had said that 3 years ago someone might have died laughing. God damned Jim Schwartz and his ability to rebuild.
              Sorry, buddy.

I think Tim Tebow might have been your undoing even more than the Lions D, haha.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I want to trade Vick. Listening to all offers.

Comment

• I need to trade Tom Brady and Roddy White by the deadline.

Comment

• I think I have to trade Frank Gore by the deadline.

I'll want a comparable RB. Anyone else in this situation?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      I think I have to trade Frank Gore by the deadline.

Yea. Doubt I can keep Jackie Battle, so we can work something out. Though I'll want something small thrown in on top to balance things out. I'll shoot you an offer.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Yea. Doubt I can keep Jackie Battle, so we can work something out. Though I'll want something small thrown in on top to balance things out. I'll shoot you an offer.
                        Calvin would suffice.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• The first page keeper list really needs updated. I was about to do it, but I cant find a list of keepers from this season, because people just told everyone to look on the site for it, instead of listing them here.

Comment

The first page keeper list really needs updated. I was about to do it, but I cant find a list of keepers from this season, because people just told everyone to look on the site for it, instead of listing them here.
                            I can try to do it, but I'm really pressed for time. Going to take my family to Disneyland on Thursday, so my days after work are pretty busy and I can't get to the site from work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I think I have to trade Frank Gore by the deadline.

I'll give you Ryan Mathews. The real one.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                I can try to do it, but I'm really pressed for time. Going to take my family to Disneyland on Thursday, so my days after work are pretty busy and I can't get to the site from work.
                                Is there a list somewhere in this thread, or on the site? Cause i dont have a problem doing it, I just dont know where to find them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information