Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'll be keeping Matt Stafford, Mike Wallace, and either Fred Jackson or Jahvid Best.

    TITUS YOUNG WILL BE IN THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR. Adjust your boards accordingly.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
      I'll be keeping Matt Stafford, Mike Wallace, and either Fred Jackson or Jahvid Best.

      TITUS YOUNG WILL BE IN THE DRAFT NEXT YEAR. Adjust your boards accordingly.
      I'm bored by this. Keep Tim Toone and I'll be impressed.

      (Side note: WHY THE **** IS TIM TOONE ON YOUR ROSTER!?)

      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        I'm bored by this. Keep Tim Toone and I'll be impressed.

        (Side note: WHY THE **** IS TIM TOONE ON YOUR ROSTER!?)

        He is our spiritual leader.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WMD View Post
          He is our spiritual leader.
          I knew I should've traded for Tim Tebow. You just can't win the War League without a spiritual leader... Terrell Owens here I come!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            gah wheres moth when you need him!
            What's up? What was the offer?

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I'm gunning for REVENGE! I'm going to beat him by .5 on purpose!
              My team makes me nervous...I was banking on the return of DMC and Austin this week. Probably wont get either back.

              Laurent Robinson do your thing, brother.

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                My team makes me nervous...I was banking on the return of DMC and Austin this week. Probably wont get either back.

                Laurent Robinson do your thing, brother.
                I would rather Austin come back. Make you fight between who to start... and if you start both, they get cut into each others targets. haha. Plus, Austin will help draw defensive attention away from Dez! OMG, Robinson is benefitting from that so much right now.

                Dez could be taking all the punts this weekend too since he's been practicing that all week. Yummm :D

                Comment


                • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  I would rather Austin come back. Make you fight between who to start... and if you start both, they get cut into each others targets. haha. Plus, Austin will help draw defensive attention away from Dez! OMG, Robinson is benefitting from that so much right now.

                  Dez could be taking all the punts this weekend too since he's been practicing that all week. Yummm :D
                  Are you going to be conflicted? Romo throws for 6 Tds against the Cards. lol.

                  Dez can take this week off, as long as we win the game.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Are you going to be conflicted? Romo throws for 6 Tds against the Cards. lol.

                    Dez can take this week off, as long as we win the game.
                    Oh damn! I forgot you have Romo too... I'll be happy if Romo throws no TDs, but the defense kills Zona forcing them to punt all day and Dez has 3 punt return TDs!

                    Comment


                    • Laurent Robinson is changed in to a new player. He turned on beast mode.

                      Comment


                      • Sidney Rice becomes my third IR Player. I dropped him, so one of you bottom feeder losery sucky teams can pick him up and keep him if you have nothing better.

                        Comment


                        • Sooo how many original draft picks do you guys still have on your team?

                          I've still gotttt 9: Mike Wallace, Fred Jackson, Jermaine Gresham, Willis McGahee, LaDainian Tomlinson, Titus Young, Kendall Hunter, Calais Campbell, and Tyvon Branch.

                          9 out of 17 isn't so bad.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            Sidney Rice becomes my third IR Player. I dropped him, so one of you bottom feeder losery sucky teams can pick him up and keep him if you have nothing better.
                            I'd rather keep Curtis Painter.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                            Comment


                            • I just think it's funny that I've hijacked Tony Romo for every year of this thing, thanks to trades.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                I'd rather keep Curtis Painter.
                                Aren't you that lame jerkoff team that wouldn't give me Matt Forte? Get out of my life.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information