This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Actually my first time ever playing fantasy football. I think I did alright. Good luck rest of the way, see you next year.
    I'm glad you had a lot of fun. Your participation helped to add to the fun this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I'm glad you had a lot of fun. Your participation helped to add to the fun this year.
      He never said he had fun.

Comment

• Ready to get your ******* ass beat next week, WMD?
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Ready to get your ******* ass beat next week, WMD?
          Tim Toone will not allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
            Tim Toone will not allow it.
            Is he related to Tim Tebow?
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Well I started the year 5-0. I didn't end so hot.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• GG, D. I wasnt confident at all about this week. And that had more to do with my own team, than yours. But your guys had some huge performances. Damn Harvin.

Mcfadden and Austin are maddening...my team didnt even look like a playoff team because of these injuries. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                  Well I started the year 5-0. I didn't end so hot.
                  You are the Detroit Lions of the WAR League.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• My games closer then I thought and still is but barring an injury I should win. Borat really got screwed with Forte getting hurt. I also missed Cammy Cam's 4 TD's this week but those TD's would be coupled with Jackie Battle at my other RB spot instead of Mathews so I think it's going to even itself out the rest of the playoffs.

Nicks 2 TD's are welcomed his first week to the squad though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I'm glad those guys played well this week for you LL. I would have felt bad if they laid an egg.

Comment

• Kinda bummed that I didn't even get a point from my LB position. Luckily 190 points was enough to make up for him.

Comment

Kinda bummed that I didn't even get a point from my LB position. Luckily 190 points was enough to make up for him.
                          Yeah, let's all feel sympathetic for D-Unit, guys. He really needs our support now more than ever ................
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Kinda bummed that I didn't even get a point from my LB position. Luckily 190 points was enough to make up for him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              I'm glad those guys played well this week for you LL. I would have felt bad if they laid an egg.
                              I wouldn't have, you gotta do what you gotta do. Now all that said, I wouldn't have done it if I had kept Helu after the draft but waiting 3 months for Shanny to use him was a bit tough to read. Now I fully expect San Diego to go back into their shithole. At least I can negate any Gates TD's.

Xio, I would have made you cry soft sobs last week. Your 1 lucky man I tell ya, maybe it's finally your year to get some luck come playoff time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                Xio, I would have made you cry soft sobs last week. Your 1 lucky man I tell ya, maybe it's finally your year to get some luck come playoff time.
                                This week his luck might come from Joe McKnight maybe possibly not playing.

Just imagine if you will, an amazing pants-shittting scenario: My RB's not getting injured. Jahvid Best and Fred Jackson were averaging over 18 points per game. The polar ice caps would turn to fire. The continents would come together to reform PANGEA and you guys couldn't enjoy it because you would all be dead. AND I WOULD HAVE MY TURBOMAN TROPHY

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information