Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Borat is going down in the War League and on my lady friend this week!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
      Borat is going down in the War League and on my lady friend this week!
      So I got that going for me .... which is nice.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • Whoa there Jordy, let's calm down a little bit.. stop scoring.

        Comment


        • DAMMIT JORDY

          Comment


          • If I win, do I still get to eat your woman out?
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Borat View Post
              If I win, do I still get to eat your woman out?
              That was gonna happen regardless of the outcome of our match up brah

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                That was gonna happen regardless of the outcome of our match up brah
                Cool. I'm really good at it. Word must have spread quickly.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                Comment


                • Congrats on the win Xio.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Cool. I'm really good at it. Word must have spread quickly.
                    Well after our night together, I couldn't recommend you enough

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Congrats on the win Xio.
                      Thanks. Rodgers and Welker finally awoke.

                      Rodgers is on the trade block, folks. Surely someone is smart enough to make an offer.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • WMD, I challenge you to a duel tomorrow night. You bring your shittie linebacker, I'll bring my team defense.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          WMD, I challenge you to a duel tomorrow night. You bring your shittie linebacker, I'll bring my team defense.
                          I accept.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            I accept.
                            I'm thinking old school type duel:



                            We dress up like trannies and shoot at each other.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Sorry LL, but this just feels like the fantasy equivalent of a bye week.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information