• Yeah so my team owns

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Yeah so my team owns a monster dildo and uses on itself
      Ewwwwwwwww.

Eww.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        I propose we just have one huge division since the playoff seeding completely ignores the divisions anyways and the schedule isn't constructed so that you are playing the teams in your assigned division.

Having two divisions is a completely artificial construct. It's only an illusion of good and bad-team separation.
        The superiority complex of some of the bums in this league are gonna fight you on this.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
          The superiority complex of some of the bums in this league are gonna fight you on this.
          Yeah! Tell WMD to change it up Xio!!! You go boy!

Comment

• I'm not sure if you guys are agreeing with me or not.

The divisions are completely useless because they don't actually separate anything or dictate how the scheduling and seeding works.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys are agreeing with me or not.

The divisions are completely useless because they don't actually separate anything or dictate how the scheduling and seeding works.
              Well, it's supposed to work. I remember when I had the league split up in 4 divisions, teams in the same division played each other twice. We had nice rivalries. My only regret is if I had to do it over again, I wouldn't reshuffle the divisions every year based on previous year's standings.

I'll go look at the settings. I have a plan!

Comment

• WMD and I already tried to figure out how to get the schedule setup properly the other night. He tried every setting we could find and none of them changed the weekly H2H schedule any.

The problem with having a non-random schedule is that teams in the lower division end up with inflated records due to playing all the worst teams. It might be nice for a couple of them to reach the playoffs as a result, but it actually tends to stunt their long-term competitiveness by picking at the bottom of the round in the following draft. The teams with the worst keepers don't always end up with the highest draft picks the next year.
                Last edited by Xiomera; 08-15-2013, 01:39 PM.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I also don't buy that there's such thing as a "rivalry" in fantasy football. We don't need four divisions again.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Heyyyyyyyyy, Brian Quick! Just sealed my 2013 Turbo Man.

Comment

• Well, my 17th round pick was a bust. Dion Lewis fractured his fibula last night.

My team shall overcome this adversity, though.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Well, my 17th round pick was a bust. Dion Lewis fractured his fibula last night.

I hate you.

Comment

Well, my 17th round pick was a bust. Dion Lewis fractured his fibula last night.

That's what you get for picking him. He was supposed to be mine.

Comment

• I'm very surprised that none if my players have gotten injured after i drafted them. All that are hurt were hurt before the draft. Of course me saying this means it's only a matter of time before one of my guys tears an ACL

Comment

• Sorry for giving you Stafford, Borat.

Comment

• I just wanted to say

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information