Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, it's cool. KCJ can have his team back. I was just taking it to help fill your league. I wasn't that into it, so he's welcome to take the team back.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I'm ready to start anytime.

Comment

• KC, do you want the same keepers that Borat took. I don't remember who they were.

Comment

• I am picking ALLLLLLLLLL the way at the end of the order . . . so I might not be picking till August 1st anyways . . . go ahead and begin if we must, haha.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• KC send me your email. Don't make me wait to hear back from you. I need your email and keepers asap.

Comment

• Yeah, it doesn't matter to me when we start it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Seems like it's leaning towards starting sooner rather than later. Anyone who hasn't voiced their opinion, speak your peace now.

Comment

• As you all probably know, I really don't care an am good for whenevz
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I dont care.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• WHenever, as long as I get notice and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Seems like it's leaning towards starting sooner rather than later. Anyone who hasn't voiced their opinion, speak your peace now.
                        Brodeur will go with the flow of however it goes. Brodeur does not care when it is, but Brodeur may prefer just after pre-season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• can i just PM it to you D or just post it here

Comment

• So it looks like 10 out of the 20 members are up for starting the draft now.. Clearly that's the overwhelming majority. Might as well get a selection thread up and everything.

Comment

• Actually could we start it maybe next week? I'll be in San Jose with limited internet access until Monday night.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                Actually could we start it maybe next week? I'll be in San Jose with limited internet access until Monday night.
                                Fine by me. I wanted to wait a bit anyways. (Not the injuries will occur between now and then, haha).
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information