Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have added 1 point per reception to help even out the disparity between QBs and WRs/RBs.

Also flirted with adding .5/1pt for 40 & 50 yard TD runs and receptions, but ended up deciding against it. So you might see several setting changes on the league page, but the only thing I did was add the PPR stat.

I have received a few PMs about adding another offensive position roster spot. What are your guys thoughts on that? My feeling is that if I do that, then I'll also want to add a bench spot and increase the number of RBs/WRs that you can store on your roster by 1.

Comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I have added 1 point per reception to help even out the disparity between QBs and WRs/RBs.

Also flirted with adding .5/1pt for 40 & 50 yard TD runs and receptions, but ended up deciding against it. So you might see several setting changes on the league page, but the only thing I did was add the PPR stat.

I have received a few PMs about adding another offensive position roster spot. What are your guys thoughts on that? My feeling is that if I do that, then I'll also want to add a bench spot and increase the number of RBs/WRs that you can store on your roster by 1.

Comments?
      Do what you do D, I mean no matter what this is going to be my favorite league again this year.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Do what you do D, I mean no matter what this is going to be my favorite league again this year.
        Suck up! gdsgdsg

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Suck up! gdsgdsg

Thats defending 3rd place trophy winning suck up to you sir!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• so D can I be in the league still or no?

Comment

• When's the draft?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                so D can I be in the league still or no?
                Damn, Dodger fans are FN clueless.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  so D can I be in the league still or no?
                  Check your email for the invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    When's the draft?
                    Frick, I think Hchu is holding up the draft on us. Damn newbie. He has the first pick too. We could get through 19 picks if he'd just make the first pick.

But I still don't know if I wanna add that extra spot. That's why I'm putting out feelers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I'm happy you loved it! :)

Comment

• D, add the extra roster spot. In any given week, the maximum number of RB's that can be used is 40. Given that there are 32 NFL teams, that renders nearly every teams backup RB's totally useless.

I would not expand the bench size by one, however. It'd be fine if you did, but that would leave practically nothing on the free agent list.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          D, add the extra roster spot. In any given week, the maximum number of RB's that can be used is 40. Given that there are 32 NFL teams, that renders nearly every teams backup RB's totally useless.

I would not expand the bench size by one, however. It'd be fine if you did, but that would leave practically nothing on the free agent list.
                          I don't get it. Say what?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I don't get it. Say what?
                            There are 20 teams in your War League. Each team has the option of starting as many as 2 RB's, and as few as 1. So for the week, a maximum of 40 RB's for the entire NFL are accumulating stats for our teams.

There's 32 teams in the NFL. Surely there are more than 40 RB's that are useful fantasy players on a week to week basis. I'd say two-thirds of the teams in the NFL employ a two-back, time shared rotation.

It just seems like RB is a deep position. It's dumb to have so many RB's rotting away on the bench every week.

Like in my situation, I have almost no need whatsoever to even draft a Running Back since it's difficult to see any of the FA running backs being more start worthy than Steven Jackson or AD.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              There are 20 teams in your War League. Each team has the option of starting as many as 2 RB's, and as few as 1. So for the week, a maximum of 40 RB's for the entire NFL are accumulating stats for our teams.

There's 32 teams in the NFL. Surely there are more than 40 RB's that are useful fantasy players on a week to week basis. I'd say two-thirds of the teams in the NFL employ a two-back, time shared rotation.

It just seems like RB is a deep position. It's dumb to have so many RB's rotting away on the bench every week.

Like in my situation, I have almost no need whatsoever to even draft a Running Back since it's difficult to see any of the FA running backs being more start worthy than Steven Jackson or AD.
                              That sounds like a change that would make the league better. I think I'll do it after a little more input from others.

Comment

• I agree with Xio.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information