• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
    I agree with Xio.
    Yep, sounds good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
      Damn, Dodger fans are FN clueless.
      I hate your avatar so much

Comment

• Hey, sorry for the delay. Should I make a pick now?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
          Hey, sorry for the delay. Should I make a pick now?
          Yeah, you can, if you're ready.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll take a risk, but with the first pick Team HChu selects Derek Anderson, QB.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Still not totally convinced that we need to add another RB/WR spot. Need more input.

Comment

• It doesn't matter to me either way D, whatever you think balances the league out, I would feel comfortable only having to start 1 RB if we wanted, because being so many teams they are scarce, but I can draft accordingly for however we want to set things up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  It doesn't matter to me either way D, whatever you think balances the league out, I would feel comfortable only having to start 1 RB if we wanted, because being so many teams they are scarce, but I can draft accordingly for however we want to set things up.
                  These are pretty much my feelings.

Comment

• The RB position isn't scarce. As I have explained, 40 RB's is not a lot to be used weekly. That's the starter for the 32 teams, plus all the guys who get consistant playing time . . . like the Jags employ MJD and Taylor, the Saints use Bush and McAllister, etc.

And with the emphasis on Kick Return stats, there are even more useful guys like Darren Sproles that can get plugged into a lineup if needed and produce some points.

Change isn't always bad guys . . . embrace it.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      The RB position isn't scarce. As I have explained, 40 RB's is not a lot to be used weekly. That's the starter for the 32 teams, plus all the guys who get consistant playing time . . . like the Jags employ MJD and Taylor, the Saints use Bush and McAllister, etc.

And with the emphasis on Kick Return stats, there are even more useful guys like Darren Sproles that can get plugged into a lineup if needed and produce some points.

Change isn't always bad guys . . . embrace it.

No, RB's aren't scarce, but the talented ones who can carry a team are, I understand how RBBC works, it was just my opinion...I didn't say anything about change being bad, thats why I ended and started my post by saying whatever he felt he wanted to do, just let me know and I'll draft accordingly, it's really not that big of a deal to me 1 way or another honestly, as long as I know before I pick...In fact its not really change for me since I wasn't in the league last year, thats just my 2 cents on the matter, had nothing to do with change being bad what so ever.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Well, I added a 2nd RB position. There.

And since Xio isn't opposed to change, I also added a HEAD COACH position! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's gonna be a wild season folks! So grab on to your hats and glasses and hold on tight, cause this here ride is the wildest ride in the wilderness! Yeee haaw!

Comment

• Team Schofield is on the clock with the 2nd pick of the draft.

Comment

• Head coach? wtf? We're drafting a coach?
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              Head coach? wtf? We're drafting a coach?
                              YES!

5 points if his team wins. Nothing else.

Comment

• IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

D-UNIT'S NFLDC FANTASY FOOTBALL WAR LEAGUE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information