Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No, i read. I missed a post.

    HOW DARE I MISS A POST.




    Comment


    • Still amazed how guys like Renji are more active in this thread than some of our own members.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Still amazed how guys like Renji are more active in this thread than some of our own members.
        Hey I'm here dammit!!!

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Still amazed how guys like Renji are more active in this thread than some of our own members.
          Bah, Im just not interested in football in general atm. It usually takes me a few preseason games to care about it at all.

          Apologies for the overall inactivity though.




          Comment


          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Bah, Im just not interested in football in general atm. It usually takes me a few preseason games to care about it at all.

            Apologies for the overall inactivity though.
            It's not necessarily you. Just talking about in general.

            Comment


            • NIP and then ERU are next in line to draft, but I don't even think they know this thread exists.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                It's not necessarily you. Just talking about in general.
                I hope you're not talking about me!!! I'm very paranoid. D always talks in mysteries and riddles BUT I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  I hope you're not talking about me!!! I'm very paranoid. D always talks in mysteries and riddles BUT I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm definitely not kicking out the only guy in the world who would take Brian Leonard in Round 1. So you're safe. ;)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I'm definitely not kicking out the only guy in the world who would take Brian Leonard in Round 1. So you're safe. ;)
                    YESSSSSSSSSSS that extra RB spot is def putting him one on my board. I almost kept him
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • Frick.... I'm going to lose this year... again...

                      I'll go with Brandon Marshall, WR Denver Broncos.

                      (and, yes, I know this thread exists, and yes, I've even been following the draft. I was semi-hoping that Adscho wouldn't get his pick in on time)

                      Oldie but a goodie.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                        Frick.... I'm going to lose this year... again...

                        I'll go with Brandon Marshall, WR Denver Broncos.

                        (and, yes, I know this thread exists, and yes, I've even been following the draft. I was semi-hoping that Adscho wouldn't get his pick in on time)
                        Hey Nipper! Nice to see you acknowledge us lowly folk. We are thrilled to be graced by your presence.

                        Don't be a stranger!

                        Comment


                        • Somebody tell ERU he's up.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Somebody tell ERU he's up.
                            Done.

                            Where's my cookie?

                            Oldie but a goodie.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              Done.

                              Where's my cookie?
                              You only get poi.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                                Sorry for the inactivity guys, I've been dealing with some family things...I'm going on vacation on Sunday, so if we can't finish the draft on Saturday (Which I'm assuming we won't, no?), I would understand if you want to find a replacement
                                So.........................



                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information