Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my times are 11AM - 6PM
    then 9ishPM - Midnight (All times Pacific)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Someone do me a favor and get a running list of time schedules for Sunday...
      i'll do it for you


      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

      Comment


      • ***All Eastern Time***
        princefielder28: 8PM or later
        Xiomera: 9AM to 1PM / 8:30 PM or later
        KCJ58: 8AM to 3PM or 6PM to 9PM
        Lions WMD: before 4PM or 11:30PM to 12:00AM
        Brodeur: later Sunday
        scottyboy: later Sunday
        M.O.T.H: any time
        BigDawg819: Sunday should work
        comahan: any time works
        Last edited by princefielder28; 08-16-2007, 09:32 PM.


        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

        Comment


        • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          ***All Eastern Time***
          princefielder28: 8PM or later
          Xiomera: 9AM to 1PM / 8:30 PM or later
          KCJ58: 8AM to 3PM or 6PM to 9PM
          Lions WMD: before 4PM or 11:30PM to 12:00AM
          Brodeur: later Sunday
          scottyboy: later Sunday
          M.O.T.H: any time
          BigDawg819: Sunday should work
          comahan: any time works
          I can always rely on my boy PF.

          Comment


          • 11:30 PM looks like it should be good for everyone!

            Comment


            • i say sunday at 12PM

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                11:30 PM looks like it should be good for everyone!
                Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                i say sunday at 12PM

                Either one is good for me . . . I just gotta work from 3-8:30 pm on Sunday . . .
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Any time past 10 AM

                  Comment


                  • geez 1130 pm? i could try but its not gonna be fun gettin up for work at 630...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      geez 1130 pm? i could try but its not gonna be fun gettin up for work at 630...
                      No pain, no gain!

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        No pain, no gain!
                        haha ironic since my job is manual labor lol
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                        Comment


                        • Moses has taken the spot of Super "No Show" Kevin.

                          Comment


                          • DANG IT! I was going to ask for that slot. Well, I have no one to blame but myself.
                            Last edited by S4L; 08-17-2007, 05:56 PM.

                            Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
                              DANG IT! I was going to ask for that slot. Well, I have no one to blame but myself.
                              Didn't you just start a league? That's why I didn't bother to ask. Otherwise, I would have.

                              Comment


                              • so is there an offical start time yet?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information