X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions WMD is OTC

Comment

• Is it too late for me to drop out of this league?
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Is it too late for me to drop out of this league?
        Nah. It's all good. You weren't good enough anyways.

Comment

• Beginning Monday, there will be a 3 hour clock. Clock will run from 12 Noon to 12 Midnight EST.

If you are afraid of missing your pick, I'd suggest leaving a list with someone who you know can make it for you.
          Last edited by D-Unit; 07-20-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
            Feel free to skip WMD.
            so am i up? :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• That font D is using is killing my eyes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                so am i up? :)
                I'm seriously thinking of giving him the BPA according to yahoo cause this is ridiculous. Any other thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  I'm seriously thinking of giving him the BPA according to yahoo cause this is ridiculous. Any other thoughts?
                  I just want to pick....do whatever

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I wouldn't call 6 and a half hours ridiculous, especially with the run on picks we had after it had been going so slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      I wouldn't call 6 and a half hours ridiculous, especially with the run on picks we had after it had been going so slow.
                      How long is ridiculous then? That's when we'll skip him.

Comment

• I suggest people leave list also, if you have a slow draft going on a board make a BB and send it to somebody, you should at least have an idea of who you want even if its 10 players on your board you would like in order of preference.

But if ERU isn't going to pick/play we might as well skip his team, or give him bpa via espn and hand the team off to someone else.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          I suggest people leave list also, if you have a slow draft going on a board make a BB and send it to somebody, you should at least have an idea of who you want even if its 10 players on your board you would like in order of preference.

But if ERU isn't going to pick/play we might as well skip his team, or give him bpa via espn and hand the team off to someone else.
                          I'm just deciding who is the best candidate out of the guys who asked. Or if none are good enough, should I ask someone else.

Comment

• Well looky here! Mr. Inconsiderate himself decided to show up. Lovely. Now if he leaves without making a pick, then I'll pick for him and he won't like it. I promise.

Comment

• I'm here.. hold on.. Had to work until 4 and then slept until just now.. Had no idea we'd get 4 picks in an hour and had no idea we'd be in such a rush to skip someone.. I figured we were starting early so we wouldn't have to do that.. but alright. I'll make my pick in a second.

Comment

• D, we started this months early. I know it sucks that people don't pick all that fast but we have months.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information