Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure why there are 3 possible RB spots with 20 teams in the league. That's not just every starter, but almost every single backup RB in the league.

And that's not even including bench players. If this was a 12 team league it would make a lot more sense.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
      I'm not sure why there are 3 possible RB spots with 20 teams in the league. That's not just every starter, but almost every single backup RB in the league.

And that's not even including bench players. If this was a 12 team league it would make a lot more sense.
      Correction: There are two RB slots, two WR slots, and a Flex.

Nothing requires you to have 3 RB's. It's not too difficult to go 50 deep at WR and RB.

This is a league where most, if not all, useful Fantasy players should be owned.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'm not sure why there are 3 possible RB spots with 20 teams in the league. That's not just every starter, but almost every single backup RB in the league.

I asked for comments on this when we were making the decisions. I was really REALLY on the fence with it.

Unfortunately, your time to comment on that subject matter has passed. I'd be lying if I didn't say a little more activity/participation from you would be more appreciated.

It's too late to change it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

Nothing requires you to have 3 RB's. It's not too difficult to go 50 deep at WR and RB.

This is a league where most, if not all, useful Fantasy players should be owned.
          ...and even some unuseful ones. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            ...and even some unuseful ones. :)
            Useless? You're telling me that Joey Harrington is useless?
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Hence why I said "possible".

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Yes, and the final players of the top 100 projected WR/RBs include such amazing talents as Shaun McDonald, Kenny Watson and Robert Meachem.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Yes, and the final players of the top 100 projected WR/RBs include such amazing talents as Shaun McDonald, Kenny Watson and Robert Meachem.
                  I would argue that all of those players are very useful. Nothing wrong with having them start.

And as I said before, there are more useful guys for this league than traditional leagues due to kick return stats. More guys become usable.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• It looks like I am gonna have to leave a list since I am about to leave until around 9 or 10 et.

Is anyone gonna be around that I can send a list to?
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I have sent a list to Brodeur and DJP in the event that I come up in the next 3 hours or so.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Ok breaking news in the WAR League............

Team Xiomera and Team BigDawg have swapped the 18th & 23rd picks for the 20th & 21st picks

With that Team Xiomera selects:

WR Devin Hester, Chicago Bears

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Nah. It's all good. You weren't good enough anyways.
                          Here I am, tryin to help you all out because Im not gonna pay attention to fantasy football because Im mad busy and you have to hurl insults.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Here I am, tryin to help you all out because Im not gonna pay attention to fantasy football because Im mad busy and you have to hurl insults.
                            What happened to the ERU that knew how to handle fun insults? :(

Comment

• Team D-Unit selects DB Terence McGee.

Comment

• Team BigDawg selects:

Matt Forte & Felix Jones

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information