• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          That guy in the yellow suit.
          Yeah.... Batman.

Who is up in this draft? Let's do this!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            I so love that my plan of picking Felix Jones to screw with the Boys' fans worked so well. :D
            I kept Marion Barber and Reggie Bush. Why would I spend my first pick on a #3 RB?

Your plan to take him worked. But I wasn't really planning on taking him until Round 3 at the earliest.

You screwed me more by trading your pick and letting Xio take Hester. But I'm happy with my picks so far.

Comment

• Thoughts on my Mendenhall pick?
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                Thoughts on my Mendenhall pick?
                Kinda bummed me out. I'm noticing that there's no waiting if you want to get a RB. The "so called" sleepers are going off the cupboard fast.

Comment

• I was just happy that I got my 3 Rbs. They're all injury prone but, atleast I have 3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Well when there's 20 teams with two starting RB's and an option for a 3rd.. you can't really wait on any RB.. Maybe if we only had one or two keepers some of these guys would've lasted a little longer.
                    Last edited by WMD; 07-23-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      I kept Marion Barber and Reggie Bush. Why would I spend my first pick on a #3 RB?

Your plan to take him worked. But I wasn't really planning on taking him until Round 3 at the earliest.

You screwed me more by trading your pick and letting Xio take Hester. But I'm happy with my picks so far.

Screwing you had almost no bearing on my decision to trade with Xio. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Screwing you had almost no bearing on my decision to trade with Xio. :D
                        Well I was floored when I saw it happen. I thought you would take Hester, but not Xio.

Comment

• Who the hell's up? Thought we'd get through the 2nd tonight.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• NIP is up. He should pick before he goes to sleep. I PM'd him.

Comment

• Wow... What a run on RBs...

I'll take Justin Fargas (the only starter left).

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Damn, I just looked at T2FL's team. That's a pretty damn good team. The Walsh division looks to be pretty tough.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information