Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - IFHL -

The International Fantasy Hockey League

It seems as if every other sport has a fantasy league, so I figured I'd see if people were up for a fantasy hockey league. I am so busy with school, applying to colleges, and high school hockey so I would not be able to be the Commissioner, but I'd definitely be involved in the league. Anyways in order for this to work we need a Commissioner and at least 4 teams of 6 members each. Okay so let's see if we can get this started...

GMs
    Team Name:
    City:
    GM Name:
    Logo:

Players
    Name:
    User Name:
    Position:
    Number:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Brief Bio:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Comparison:
    Additional Information:
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Maybe I should just see who is interested and if we have a commish before people take the time to fill out their bios
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I am...
      GM
      Team Name: Anchorage Avalanche
      City: Anchorage
      GM Name: Chris Tulainey

Logo:

Jerseys:
      Home-

Away-

Alternate-

Pants-
      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 11-22-2007, 01:33 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

I'll be in it but I can't be the commish.

Comment

ha, loving how almost every sport is getting one of these, but this sounds like a very good idea. shouldnt be hard too sim either. Save me a spot, I'll be a D or goalie, what ever is needed later
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'll be on D or a RW. I have a very accurate wrist shot. I'm right handed, but I shoot like a left handed person :)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Team Name: Whalers
              City: Hartford
              GM Name: Zack White
              Logo:

BoneKrusher

Comment

When do you want our scouting reports in by?

BTW, HChu, what music video is your avatar from?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  When do you want our scouting reports in by?

BTW, HChu, what music video is your avatar from?
                  Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up"

BoneKrusher

Comment

Team Name: Spartans
                    City: Augusta
                    GM Name: Gordon Bombay
                    Logo:

Home:

Away:

Alternate:

Last edited by YAYareaRB; 11-22-2007, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Name: Jimmy Ironpulse
                      User Name: Tampa 2 4 Life
                      Position: Right Defensemen
                      Number: 42
                      Height: 6'4''
                      Weight: 230
                      Brief Bio: One of the NCAA All Time Leaders in Plus/Minus College at Minnesota, he grew up in Rural South Carolina playing Roller Hockey. As a child, he grew up helping his father around the farm, where he developed his blue collar attitude. Dominated at his AAU league when Minnesota took notice.
                      Strengths: Probably the best checker in the game, wearing down opposing offenseman. Excels at knocking the puck away also, even though he usually just punishes. Decent passer, even though occasionally he'll have sporadic accuracy. Isn't fooled by very many offensive moves, and while he doesn't have top end speed, has the awareness to anticipate and stop 1V1 or 2V1 chances. Doesn't have very much going for him offensively, but does have a very powerful slapshot with decent accuracy.
                      Weaknesses: Has below average straight line speed, and even worse agility. Has no wrist shot to speak of. May rack up a few penalties, particularly roughing. Only average puck handling.
                      Comparison: More physical but less offensive Chris Pronger.
                      Additional Information: The toughest player you'll ever see, Ironpulse once literally ate a bowl full of nails.
                      Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 11-21-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you sir.
                        Last edited by Eaglez.Fan; 11-21-2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Name: Dion MacDonald
                          User Name: wo_ot88
                          Position: LW
                          Number: 26
                          Height: 6'2
                          Weight: 205
                          Strengths: Is a natural goal-scorer, with plenty of size to fight through traffic and battle against big IFHL defensemen. Owns the confidence and hands of a veteran sniper.
                          Weaknesses: Can be guilty of being a little too unselfish at times, passing up a better scoring chance in the process.
                          Comparison: Thomas Vanek

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Name: Brian Straka
                            User Name: Bills2083
                            Position: RW
                            Number: 26
                            Height: 6'1
                            Weight: 199
                            Strengths: Is a very fast player, who is very agile. He has one of the best wrist shots in the game. Can deke his way around almost every defenseman. Is a good backchecker. Will carry the team on his back. Never gives up on a play. (shoots left-handed, even though he's right handed)
                            Weaknesses: He's not the best checker in the league. Does not have a great slap shot. Needs to hit the weight room

Comparison: Maxim Afinogenov

IDK if I can join the Spartans because their logo is the Senators, and I can't stand them. :)

Comment

Name: Clark Cloutier
                              User Name: MiamiU27

Position: Goalie
                              Number: 34

Height: 5'11
                              Weight: 185

Strengths: Is extremely athletic. Moves well across the crease and has a great glove hand. Makes spectacular saves look easy and handles the puck with panache.

Weaknesses: When he loses focus, he goes into a bit of tailspin that can last for several games.

Comparison: Marty Turco

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information