Hot Women Draft Challenge Late Entry!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Women Draft Challenge Late Entry!

Me and CCB has assembled a line up and would like to challenge the last place person and keep going till we lose!

Actress Natalie Portman

Model Brooke Burke

Singer Alicia Keys

Athlete Niki Glux

40+ Halle Berry

Wild Card Megan Fox

u would lose no matter what

Comment

Why?

Comment

cause it's an ok team but u wouldnt challenge any1 u should have entered the draft yourself

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58
          cause it's an ok team but u wouldnt challenge any1 u should have entered the draft yourself
          I don't check this forum very often as it is filled with 99% trash. I only found it after i was told to vote for sarf.

And how is it ok? Portman, Burke, Fox, keys and Berry are all on top100 hottest people list.

Comment

Thinking of bald Natalie Portman and no make-up Brooke Burke sort of ruins it for me, but if those two positions were improved upon, I think you could maybe beat everyone.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
              Thinking of bald Natalie Portman and no make-up Brooke Burke sort of ruins it for me, but if those two positions were improved upon, I think you could maybe beat everyone.
              All of them need their makeup almost look at Eva:

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                I don't check this forum very often as it is filled with 99% trash. I only found it after i was told to vote for sarf.

And how is it ok? Portman, Burke, Fox, keys and Berry are all on top100 hottest people list.
                im not saying ur team is bad u said that you could beat the last place team im saying you cant

Comment

im not saying ur team is bad u said that you could beat the last place team im saying you cant
                  Put it to vote. Tell me who got last I will make the thread. villagewarrior?

Comment

im going to sleep

Comment

I could go without continuing to look at that.

But anyway, I think Eva with make-up outweighs whatever that is. Brooke just really doesn't do it for me. Meh. I'd much rather go for Molly Sims.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

But anyway, I think Eva with make-up outweighs whatever that is. Brooke just really doesn't do it for me. Meh. I'd much rather go for Molly Sims.
                        I'd much rather have kate beckinsale.

Comment

I think that goes without saying. I didn't know she was a model though.

Comment

I think that goes without saying. I didn't know she was a model though.
                            Models on the runway. Good enough for me.

Comment

Our team is nice. Halle Berry is the best 40+, and Megan Fox could be the hottest chick in this draft.

scarlett johannsen > Natalie Portman (I give him this one)
                              Fergie < Alicia Keys (not even close)
                              Candice Michelle < Brooke Burke
                              Victoria Beckham = Mountain bike chick ( Im not a fan of beckham so I think thea mountain bike chick is hotter but since im sure alot of people think Beckham is hot ill make it even)
                              Brooke Shields<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Halle Berry
                              Kiera Knightley <<<<<<<<<<<<<Megan Fox

wed win IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information