NFLDC Elite Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLDC Elite Fantasy Baseball

KCJ58 suggested I create a thread to discuss the league which was a good idea.

First topic at hand, draft time. Right now it is Wednesday Mar 12 at 7pm Eastern. Xio suggested a Monday would work better which is fine with me. What is everyone else's input.

I think this time is doable for me. Mondays, I'm not really free until after 8:30 PM. Other than that, I can generally make myself available.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Well I know Monday are bad for GF1080 right off the bat, unless we can start the draft at 10:30.

Comment

Well, I'm usually available all day every Friday. I can do it Wednesday, but not until after 9:30. Mondays are fine, except I usually work until 9:00 PM.

Comment

Would 10:30pm EST on a Monday be good for everyone?

Comment

I could do it. As long as it's a live draft and everyone shows, we should be in good shape.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Ok I rescheduled it for Monday March 10 at 10:30 Eastern for now.

Comment

Sounds good. I look forward to wrecking all of you.

Comment

Also please use this thread to discuss the scoring and style of this league. Two people have inquired about rotiserrie scoring. If that is what the majority would rather do, I'm all for it.

Comment

I can do it pretty much any night of the week after 9 pm et.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Also please use this thread to discuss the scoring and style of this league. Two people have inquired about rotiserrie scoring. If that is what the majority would rather do, I'm all for it.
                      If we keep the Points Only format (which I am not opposed to), we need to work hard at coming up with an effective method of scoring the stat categories. It can be done, we just have to figure out exactly which stats we want to track first.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I don't mind doing the points. I believe 2 years ago I was in a points and all hits equaled 1 point which I thought was ridiculous. Singles should be 1 Doubles 2 etc. Also, the less stats we ue probably the better. We should stick to the basics even though I don't remember how it worked for the pitching part in regards to e.r.a and whip.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The new draft time is fine with me.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

anytime sounds good except for Friday,Saturday,Sunday, & Tuesday Nights

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Rotisserie is pretty ***.

I'm for head to head.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information