Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANNOUNCMENT: Xiomera and Gentlemen of NFLDC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ANNOUNCMENT: Xiomera and Gentlemen of NFLDC

    I have created a NCAA tournament pool NFLDC style. PLEASE JION!

    Group ID: 33378
    Password: football

    ITS ON YAHOO!

    Scoring Will Go Like This
    1st Round: 2
    2nd Round: 4
    3rd Round: 8
    4th Round: 16
    5th Round: 32
    6th Round: 65
    Last edited by yodabear; 03-09-2008, 03:19 PM.

  • #2
    im in like flynn, jim
    approximate rhyme



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      I have joined. You would never guess what my name is.



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        I have joined. You would never guess what my name is.
        I am guessing it is Fischbowl. Hey, my great protesge Dr. Gonzo just let me know, it is on yahoo, didn't make that clear.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't see me doing this after the snub in baseball......

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            I don't see me doing this after the snub in baseball......
            Please Big Dawg, pretty please.......

            Comment


            • #7
              NINE PEOPLE ALREADY! THAT IS GREAT NEWS! THIS LEaGUE WILL BE HUGE!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                Please Big Dawg, pretty please.......
                Well now how can I refuse?

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Well now how can I refuse?
                  We can have above the cover sex tonight, MAKE XIO JEALOUS AGAIN!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    We can have above the cover sex tonight, MAKE XIO JEALOUS AGAIN!
                    Thats it I'm in!

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Thats it I'm in!
                      I knew u couldn't resist me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        I knew u couldn't resist me.
                        The force is strong in you.....

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mediocrity here I come!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A 16 seed WILL BEAT A #1!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A 5 seed will beat a 12!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information