No announcement yet.

Madden League *Sign ups now open

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden League *Sign ups now open

Myself, ATL, and D-Unit have finished putting the final touches on our Madden 08 PC Coaches Sim Franchise League file and are ready to get things moving! The ultimate goal is to fill the teams with the best and brightest from here at NFLDC. Follow the link below to learn more and sign up for your team.

In order to sign up for a team you must have at least 1500 posts here at NFLDC. Between myself, D Unit, and ATL we pretty much know whos legit and would be a good head coach. The 1500 post count is potentially flexible but we want to give first choice to those who have earned it here.

All teams are up to date as of 3/8/08. Any free agency moves after that time will not be reflected in the league. The league will start with the 2008 NFL Draft followed by completion of FA and then we move right into preseason. All league information including stats, standings, game logs, depth charts, power polls, injuries, etc will be hosted using the latest version of Madcat. We already have an 09 and 010 draft class in the works as well for future years. Feel free to contact myself, D Unit, or ATL with any questions you may have.

Last edited by DiG; 03-10-2008, 03:33 PM.

I just signed up for this league !! :D

This is an advanced version of the forum mocks we do here. People who like to be GMs... have fantasy drafts, trade with other posters, etc... this is the game. Only thing better... instead of voting on who did best in the end, our teams will be simmed by Madden08. Dirty Thirty will be doing the simming. We just manage our teams. There is an entire FA, draft, salary cap. The whole shabang! The Madcat software is amazing!
      Last edited by D-Unit; 03-10-2008, 02:41 PM.

No chance for me? :/

i shot you a pm renji

I would love to join. I have already proven that I am realiable and I was a GM in the Forum Mock and made my own Madden League with JBond. I guess if it must be 1500 posts I can't do it even though I have 16.03 posts per day.

I'd be interested in doing this

Follow me on Twitter!!/aMo_Captain

I'd definitely like to be in it I think. Especially if Gonzo and Renji are doing it, they are reliable enough, I'll vouch.

Follow Me on Twitter!

I'd def. be interested, sounds like fun

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Is there a IRC Channel?

an irc channel is in the pipeline.

do i have to like sign up on the site? you guys know I'm down for this...
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

yea register and claim your giants.

Hopefully I can get in on this.
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

broth has his own league, so he makes up for the 1,000 posts

so whats salary cap like in this thing?
                              Last edited by neko4; 03-10-2008, 06:04 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Debug Information