Rookie after draft pick-ups at RB, and WR for FF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie after draft pick-ups at RB, and WR for FF

from a list of Kevin Smith, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, M. Bush, Ray Rice at RB

Devin Thomas,Jordy Nelson, James Hardy, William Franklin, Limas Sweed at WR
    Eli rules!

I would take Forte and Thomas

Also known as Poonugget

Comment

Originally posted by luee View Post
      from a list of Kevin Smith, Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, M. Bush, Ray Rice at RB

Devin Thomas,Jordy Nelson, James Hardy, William Franklin, Limas Sweed at WR
      I'd go with Matt Forte as the RB and Sweed as the WR.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that Will Franklin will be the surprise of this year?

Comment

Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks that Will Franklin will be the surprise of this year?
          I'd be surprised if it's this year. The kid has obvious skill, but he was never very productive in college and I think he'll have to be eased into a role of importance. I like the kid, but if he produces I'm expecting him to do so down the road.

Comment

Forte and Thomas seems right to me.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Forte and Thomas.

Comment

Forte and Thomas for me too. Forte is pretty obvious, as he has no one in fornt of him, but all the WRs have someone in front of them, so I went with Thomas, because his system puts him in the best shot to succeed early on. I will say this though, I don't expect any rookie WR to have a pro bowl season.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Wrong section, by the way. This should go in fantasy.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Thomas has more upside, but Sweed is a safer pick then him, I like that offense and believe Ben will look his way in the redzone quite a bit...As far as RB's I like Kevin Smith more then Forte, he is built for the zone blocking scheme and should be a td monster at the least...I look for him to have a good start to his career.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Id pick Forte and Hardy since Hardy is the main big threat in Buffalo

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information