Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cricket Draft

    I'm thinking of doing a cricket draft probably 6 men first based on test cricket and perhaps with a redraft structure towards limited over cricket(choose 5 players to keep for instance). Post if you want in.


    Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

  • #2
    I never liked Cricket though my dad loves it and watches when ever he can. That maybe because he grew up playing it all the time in India.

    I watched 1 match India vs Australia World Cup something

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not expecting to many cricket lovers here so thats ok


      Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wicket View Post
        I am not expecting to many cricket lovers here so thats ok
        i have used to play cricket everyday after school with my friends. No one knew what it was really but it seemed fun so we wanted to play. One of our teachers was from Middle East and another was from South Africa and they set it up, and tought us how to play. Playing cricket was so much fun and we just loved it but only watched it a little bit, it never shows up on tv and is not any popular at all.
        Last edited by Bosanac01; 06-25-2008, 08:33 PM.

        Sig by: BK

        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm in, but nobody else is. :(

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            I'm in, but nobody else is. :(
            I was expecting you here.

            Sig by: BK

            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              I was expecting you here.
              I'm not surprised. Cricket is one of my favourite sports.

              Comment


              • #8
                we'll get a souple of englishmen in, perhaps the occasional aussi, this is a sportssite so there must be some aussies around


                Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wicket View Post
                  we'll get a souple of englishmen in, perhaps the occasional aussi, this is a sportssite so there must be some aussies around
                  i bet you'll get some 2morrow, it's late now in europe.

                  Sig by: BK

                  02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know, I'm in europe ;)


                    Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                      i have used to play cricket everyday after school with my friends. No one knew what it was really but it seemed fun so we wanted to play. One of our teachers was from Middle East and another was from South Africa and they set it up, and tought us how to play. Playing cricket was so much fun and we just loved it but only watched it a little bit, it never shows up on tv and is not any popular at all.
                      How did you guys like catching a wooden ball with bare hands

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        How did you guys like catching a wooden ball with bare hands
                        i dont think we played with a wooden ball.

                        Sig by: BK

                        02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll get in on this if it kicks off, I'm not the most knowledgable about cricket, but it's something different :D

                          XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am calling it: Time of death 0.42 AM CET


                            Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I saw quite a bit of cricket in India. Sean Marsh is the only name i remember tho....as he had a beastly game for Punjab Kings XI, that I randomly chose as my favorite team in the IPL.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information