Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<Xiomera's Fantasy Baseball League Thread>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • <Xiomera's Fantasy Baseball League Thread>

    http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo....ue/nfldcleague

    Members:

    Xiomera
    D-Unit
    DHVF
    DJP
    Pats-Lions
    Toonster
    MaxV
    Bsaza
    Yodachu
    Nerv ( )

    Let's decide on a draft date and time.

    It has been proposed that we hold the draft this Sunday, March 11th . . . anyone object?
    Last edited by Xiomera; 03-10-2007, 05:11 PM.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

  • #2
    Also, someone will need to contact Nerv . . . or if he reads this, he can contact me . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Sunday? What time?

      I prefer Saturday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Also, someone will need to contact Nerv . . . or if he reads this, he can contact me . . .
        I see him on aim all the time. That dirty rotten scoundrel.

        Comment


        • #5
          bsaza said saturday doesn't work for him . . . but he wasn't specific as to times . . . maybe it is possible.

          Do you guys wanna do this morning, afternoon or evening?

          Toonster said he should be fine w/ Sunday . . .
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            bsaza said saturday doesn't work for him . . . but he wasn't specific as to times . . . maybe it is possible.

            Do you guys wanna do this morning, afternoon or evening?

            Toonster said he should be fine w/ Sunday . . .
            What time Sunday? I can't do 5PM - 9PM EST.

            Comment


            • #7
              The later the better on Sunday for me.
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                The later the better on Sunday for me.
                You sure? Sunday is a school night... haha jk. Does that mean before 5PM EST is no good?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sunday evening would be best for me.

                  Let's get everyone else's opinions . . . yoda, P-L, djp, Max, bsaza, toon?
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Sunday evening would be best for me.

                    Let's get everyone else's opinions . . . yoda, P-L, djp, Max, bsaza, toon?
                    Sometime after 5:30 EST works best for me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      You sure? Sunday is a school night... haha jk. Does that mean before 5PM EST is no good?
                      Oh you're right, pappa might beat me with the belt if I stay up late again.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                        Oh you're right, pappa might beat me with the belt if I stay up late again.
                        Uh oh, I could be held partially responsable since it's my league . . . tell me, is your father a large, scary man?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I will be gone from Wednesday night to Saturday afternoon/evening in Atlantic City. I'm playing in the WSOP Circuit Event at Caeser's, plus GW is playing in the A-10 Tournament in AC. If GW makes the finals or I'm still playing, I won't be home until late Saturday night. I'll be available most of Sunday. I'd prefer Sunday night. After 7 PM EST is best for me.



                          I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Sunday seems to work for everyone thus far . . . Anyone who objects better make this known ASAP.

                            We are looking at having the draft on Sunday March 11th, around 7 or 8 pm . . .
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am definitely good with that.



                              I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information