<Xiomera's Fantasy Baseball League Thread>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I think Sunday seems to work for everyone thus far . . . Anyone who objects better make this known ASAP.

We are looking at having the draft on Sunday March 11th, around 7 or 8 pm . . .
    Definately a bad time for me. Between 5 and 9PM EST on Sunday is bad. Before or after that is fine.

Who can't do it at 12 Noon EST?

Comment

I probably cannot due to other commitments that day. I can probably do 3 EST...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        I probably cannot due to other commitments that day. I can probably do 3 EST...
        3PM EST. DEAL!

Comment

Is this a Man Law?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Sunday is good with me, at any time, as long as it's not too early, I don't want to get up at 5 am on weekends too.

BTW, how is the draft order gets decided?
            Last edited by MaxV; 03-06-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              Sunday is good with me, at any time, as long as it's not too early, I don't want to get up at 5 am on weekends too.

BTW, how is the draft order gets decided?
              Yahoo determines it randomly like 15 min before the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                3PM EST. DEAL!
                3 EST is perfect for me, I only work til 2 EST now instead of 5 EST.

Comment

Screw you people...I put my name out there and get shot down. I hate you Xiomera!

(It's backwards day).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Damn, I dunno if I'll be able to make the draft if it's starting that early, but I'll prerank.
                    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Nerv said he's fine with 3PM.

Comment

I still think we should make it 12. There will be some stacked teams.

Comment

3 pm on sunday the 11th it is . . . help me spread the word
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'm not against 12 teams in this case, but I will go with the commish's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I'm not against 12 teams in this case, but I will go with the commish's decision.
                              I would prefer a deep 10 team league. We have had 10 team leagues the past two years, and I think that worked pretty well. Rosters are large, and its important to build a complete group of players.

Also important, in a points only league, it is necessary to have at least some quality players available as free agents in the event of injuries. Luck plays too big of a role when you lose your top pick to injury for half a season and can't get anyone better than the 30th best player at his position as a replacement.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                I would prefer a deep 10 team league. We have had 10 team leagues the past two years, and I think that worked pretty well. Rosters are large, and its important to build a complete group of players.

Also important, in a points only league, it is necessary to have at least some quality players available as free agents in the event of injuries. Luck plays too big of a role when you lose your top pick to injury for half a season and can't get anyone better than the 30th best player at his position as a replacement.
                                Oh. Didn't realize it was 10 in the past. I'm fine with either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information