The "Damn I messed up on my Draft" League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Damn I messed up on my Draft" League

Anybody feel like they had a crappy draft and wanna second chance to have a redo?

I wanna do an auction draft on ESPN... 10-12 guys! I don't care who. Only requirements are that you have to make the draft (open to group discussion) and you have to have hated your draft in another league. :D

Braddah put my name down you faka.

Comment

I'm in. Sign me up.

Comment

When can you guys draft?

Comment

I'm down. I've never done an auction draft though so I probably will hate this one too.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            I'm down. I've never done an auction draft though so I probably will hate this one too.
            Sweet! Everyone ok to draft on Sunday? Say 12 Noon? or 1 PM EST?

Comment

Whenever's good for me. I'll just be watching football probably.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Cowboys are on at noon. Hell to the no.

Comment

I liked the style of ESPN's auction draft last year, I'll be down...Though we need to keep in mind these things can take awhile, and the only time I've available is Mon, Tue and Fri nights after 6pm, and Sunday night is cool too.

Wed or Thur I have night class and would be a no go.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I actually totally missed drafting at all this year. Would love to run one with you guys.

Comment

I've never done an auction league before, so I would LOVE to throw down here. Put me on the list!

Comment

Ok all you guys are in so far. Just need to figure out a draft time. Post your available times for the next week. What about Sunday night after the Cowboys game? :D

Comment

Im pretty on the fence here. I would love to do another auction, but I don't really want another team.

I can, however, definitely not make a Sunday night draft as I work.

Comment

I know I should probably read through the thread before asking but whatever.

Is there room left? I'll join and draft Sunday at noon.
                            ESPN or Yahoo?

I've never done auction.

Comment

Sunday night would be 'ok', if my internet connection keeps working the way it has been recently (my wireless has been crap, but the house next door got some **** installed from Belkin so since then I've been full speed :) ) but if it goes back out who knows.

I won't be paying attention much during the Sun Night game, but it's not like you really need to unless it's your turn or w/e.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information