Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden Sim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Madden Sim?

    Alright guys, Ive been thinking about a madden sim to just kill time. Would anyone be willing to go in on it with me? We don't need 32 people, teams can be ran by the CPU. No trade deadline, trade has to be approved by both teams, if you trade with a CPU it has to be accepted by them AND I have to approve because we all know you can trade cheat :P I'll post a week each day, depending on my Real Life stuff. Ill give a cutoff time each day for trades and FA's signings, and if someone can get a good college draft we can do it for two years. Ill post a weekly rap up each time, with the best players, and after a couple weeks start showing season stats. At the end of the season Ill post the cap for each team, and we will do a blind bid for players (meaning you send me your Contracts by PM to make sure other people don't know what your offering).

    Thoughts?
    zach- Cards
    Vikes_28- Vikes
    broth223- Lions
    gpngc- Seahawks
    ltgiants- Giants
    Caddy- Bucs
    superman8456- Eagles
    Dirty Thirty- Skins
    YotoJets007- Jets
    saintsfan912- Saints
    Last edited by zachsaints52; 02-12-2010, 02:07 AM.

  • #2
    Sounds like fun. I'll try it. Give me the Vikes.

    sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Also I will post a No-Trade list for each team, basically three players each team that can't be traded. And since it would mess with everything (I do have the updated ones though) we will use the regular rosters. because if updated Warner would be off :/
      Also, even if people don't participate, this will still work, because the CPU will help.
      Last edited by zachsaints52; 02-11-2010, 11:19 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Leosssszzzzz
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


        DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

        Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

        Comment


        • #5
          So five as of now, once I get 16 teams Ill start up a depthchart/ trade block thread, and just post your sim adjustments and everything. Remember its with the original rosters, so if your looking to trade make sure its that way :)

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry mate, Don't have madden.

            Comment


            • #7
              You dont need it. Its a sim and basically what your doing is making trades/ setting depth chart/ sim adjustments..... Ill post everything youd need though when it comes to the actual madden stuff.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                You dont need it. Its a sim and basically what your doing is making trades/ setting depth chart/ sim adjustments..... Ill post everything youd need though when it comes to the actual madden stuff.
                Ohhhh.. Well in that case I'll be Tampa.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                  So five as of now, once I get 16 teams Ill start up a depthchart/ trade block thread, and just post your sim adjustments and everything. Remember its with the original rosters, so if your looking to trade make sure its that way :)
                  Why use original rosters? Why not use the most recent updated ones?
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                  - Ko Simpson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                    Why use original rosters? Why not use the most recent updated ones?
                    Warners not on it. It wouldnt be fair to the Cards team

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      Warners not on it. It wouldnt be fair to the Cards team
                      Why?

                      I was under the impression you were going to sim the first season and then we would move forward from now to the 2010 season. Have a trading period, FA period, cut players, NFL draft, then start the next season...
                      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                      - Ko Simpson

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll take the Eagles

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree. Use roster updates.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                            Why?

                            I was under the impression you were going to sim the first season and then we would move forward from now to the 2010 season. Have a trading period, FA period, cut players, NFL draft, then start the next season...
                            I was gonna do both seasons for fun? I mean it won't hurt to do this season and make the trades and all. If we don't have a Cards GM we could still do this season with the updated rosters, which is fine with me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                              I was gonna do both seasons for fun? I mean it won't hurt to do this season and make the trades and all. If we don't have a Cards GM we could still do this season with the updated rosters, which is fine with me.
                              Yeah, I mean it's no big deal either way.

                              But with that logic it's not fair to the Saints or Jets because all their players are a lot better with the updated rosters than the original.
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                              - Ko Simpson

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information