No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gunna go over 200 this week. Considering I lost the last 2 games by a combined total of 3 points, its nice to win by a large margin.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      You and Scott are alot better this year.

FWIW that trade is not looking so bad for you considering you had Vernon Davis and picked up Arian Foster, and I am 100% sure I was taking Foster with that pick, anyone in this league who is in another league with me can vouch for that.

In hindsight, seeing how well Keller is playing, I would easily take Keller & Foster over Clark but oh well, at least MJD has picked it back up finally.
      I got really lucky with Arian Foster. now i actually have too many RBs. i had only 1 starting RB before the start of the draft, now i have Hillis, Foster and also Jones and BenJarvus

Comment

• dammit, can't believe i'm gonna lose this week. good game LL, Manningham KILLED me this week, but it's nice to finally be competitive with Ryan, Seneca and Cassel getting me some points
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Scotty, I want Matt Ryan. I proposed a trade. Lets work together.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Scotty, I want Matt Ryan. I proposed a trade. Lets work together.
            APS, I want Kevin Kolb...oh wait...

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Kolb is gunna come back in a big way. You will see! And even if he doesn't, I have the almighty savior on my bench to solidify my QB play for seasons to come. TEBOW!!!

Comment

Kolb is gunna come back in a big way. You will see! And even if he doesn't, I have the almighty savior on my bench to solidify my QB play for seasons to come. TEBOW!!!
                Henne for life...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Pffft Kolb had 25 points yesterday. Could be worse. I was definitely drinking the Kool Aid preseason though...to be fair, I still think he's the future in Philly and that offense is going to be very explosive at some point with him at the helm.

Comment

Pffft Kolb had 25 points yesterday. Could be worse. I was definitely drinking the Kool Aid preseason though...to be fair, I still think he's the future in Philly and that offense is going to be very explosive at some point with him at the helm.
                    He still looked terrible, it doesn't show much for the future. Mike Kafka for life...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      dammit, can't believe i'm gonna lose this week. good game LL, Manningham KILLED me this week, but it's nice to finally be competitive with Ryan, Seneca and Cassel getting me some points
                      Yea GG man, you've done a good job with your team in the few years, I honestly thought I was done seeing how many Giants you had playing. Batch hurt me a ton with his matchup, but honestly I need to be thankful he was a FA.

Nobody had picked him up, had they did I had no QB this week, and his 11 pts would have made me lose by 1 point.

None the less, Stafford should be back soon, I really wanna see what I have with him. I'm also hoping Max Hall keeps the job longterm so I'm interested in seeing how my back-up QB's play.

Still, APS if u wanted to make an offer for Stafford or Hall I'll listen. Will be cheaper then Ryan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Kolb for Max Hall. DO IT!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Ha! I don't want any part of Kolb on my team, he looks just like Brady Quinn, and with how long he sat on the bench, with those weapons, it shouldn't be that way.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Ha! I don't want any part of Kolb on my team, he looks just like Brady Quinn, and with how long he sat on the bench, with those weapons, it shouldn't be that way.
                            Kevin Kolb for Charlie Batch. DO IT!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Hmm Id be interested in Stafford as well.

Comment

• it better be good for matty ice. send it to me on here aps
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information