• does no one want a RB?

Comment

• Make some trade proposals man.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        does no one want a RB?
        I do, but you want too much for said RBs.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I do, but you want too much for said RBs.
          you offer me WRs that dont even score more than the ones i have right now

Comment

• I can use a RB, but I'm not willing to mortage my team longterm to slightly improve this year.

I'm not interested in trading any of Calvin Johnson, Desean Jackson, or Miles Austin unless I'm getting back another WR with that type of potential in the mold of Britt, Maclin, Harvin in a package deal just to throw out some names.

Deangelo and MJD are having a down season, but both are young and have a great chance to bounce back next year, are really young, and nobody is really in a hurry to trade #1 WR's this year.

I know GOW, and I think the other team trying to trade Turner and/or Mcfadden and Peterson, but once teams land elite potential #1 WR's nobody is really gonna be too willing to trade one of those guys unless you have a starting QB. In a dynasty WR's shelf life is so much longer and RB's are up and down, that and you can find someone productive in the FA pool each year, but typically you build around your WR's longterm.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Agreed in a way. Though WRs can be found. This league is like the NFL, all about the QB. That will be what I trade for all the way out. :D

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• That said, I wouldn't mind packaging Max Hall with a RB on my team for a RB upgrade so if anyone needs a QB I'd be open to do something like that.

Comment

• Kerry Collins was big. I needed that type of output out of him since every other 2nd QB I had has gotten injured or bench, getting annoying. I wasn't able to claim him with a 0$ bid either, and no 2nd QB would have all but made my season a wrap.

I'll still need some luck to win in the rematch though. Last game between me and Crusaders was very close.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I Missed The Playoffs By 6 Points <.<

Comment

• Made the new league, details should be sent. Will send out details in two weeks or so for trading/voting.

I know one issue I will bring to the table is expanding rosters. Not starting spots, but roster spots.
                      Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 06-01-2011, 01:26 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Any openings in here?
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• We'll see. If so, I promised vidae the first one, but we will see.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I'm back in this, just haven't had a chance to register yet.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• me 2!!!!!!!

Comment

• yea i'm here too but totally forget how to register and everything. do i just go in through yahoo?
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information