Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

like some of the others just logged in. it's good to see action before season. though i agree with longhorn on the trade. peterson doesnt' score enough points (ppr) in our league to warrant a stud qb. but i don't hold a crystal ball, everyone said I was mad trading studly mcnabb for wimpy brees not so long ago. only time will tell.

in the mean time i'll look forward to the new challenge in Hells Satans you will be hard to beat.

looking forward to the season.

fireballs

Comment

• I wAs sick of always trying to patch up my holes at qb through the draft and knew all the viable QBs would be gone when I picked. I still feel like I am a year or two away from competing for real. But Eli and rivers give me a good core. Hopefully Skelton will pan out but not as hopeful as I was a year ago.

I am still interested in trading: wr for rb. Don't want to do anything too big as I like my starters but would do a wr3 for a backup rb. Thomas, meachem, and ocho all on the table. Sholditch at yahoo.

Also fully support expansion. This needs to happen.

Comment

• You guys can gladly discuss it for sure. I'll let people know once all the votes are in. I think only LL, Derek, and Sholditch are left to vote

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• The only player on my team I wont consider trading is Peyton, everyone else is fair game assuming the offer is fair. Feel free to PM me on here or email me at joshelyea@live.ca
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm just gonna post my votes here. I can't check my email while I'm at work and by the time I get off at 10pm I forget to go back into it. Or I can pm them to you, it'd just be faster for me to do it here if possible, I can have it in by my lunch at 4.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• PM it to me so I can add it to my saved emails.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I emailed you about 15 mins ago, found it on my iphone. If it didn't work or go through properly I will PM you right now.

As for the choices, I've long felt that we should give returners the TD's. Only time I guess it would be ok is if we did team defense. So the Eagles D would get 6 points for a return TD, not Desean. Since were doing IDP it makes alot of sense to incorporate that.

I'm also heavily in favor of expanding to 30. Now I am curious as to if our cut down will still be the same. Or if we will just float up to 30 and not have a cut down process anymore?

edit: also, the rosters should be fully updated and correct on the 1st page right shane? My team looks correct. Hoping Deangelo bounces so I can actually have an extra RB and can use J-Stew and Goodson as well. Probably gonna be shopping Dallas Clark and Mathew Stafford.

Anyone need a TE?
                Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 06-24-2011, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  I emailed you about 15 mins ago, found it on my iphone. If it didn't work or go through properly I will PM you right now.

As for the choices, I've long felt that we should give returners the TD's. Only time I guess it would be ok is if we did team defense. So the Eagles D would get 6 points for a return TD, not Desean. Since were doing IDP it makes alot of sense to incorporate that.

I'm also heavily in favor of expanding to 30. Now I am curious as to if our cut down will still be the same. Or if we will just float up to 30 and not have a cut down process anymore?

edit: also, the rosters should be fully updated and correct on the 1st page right shane? My team looks correct. Hoping Deangelo bounces so I can actually have an extra RB and can use J-Stew and Goodson as well. Probably gonna be shopping Dallas Clark and Mathew Stafford.

Anyone need a TE?
                  Id love to jump on the Matt Stafford situation if you want to shoot me a PM regarding what you're looking for as compensation. Im a believer and Ive already got Shaun Hill on my roster.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yeah LL, rosters up to date.

We will still cut 7 and have a longer draft. I'm going to hold off until we get closer to this lockout business being over to make decisions on that.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Id love to jump on the Matt Stafford situation if you want to shoot me a PM regarding what you're looking for as compensation. Im a believer and Ive already got Shaun Hill on my roster.
                      You have the 5th pick this year right? Or was that last year? I have a target in mind for the draft that I want to move up with my 1st for, so I'm trying to work around that premise. I don't have many trade options so the 1 move I make needs to make that happen.

Comment

• Sent you a PM LL, get back to me.

Comment

• I'd definitely take Stafford, or any starting QB too, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• LL I am interested in Clark if injury reports are clean but not sure I have the pieces to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
                              LL I am interested in Clark if injury reports are clean but not sure I have the pieces to get him.
                              Gonna send u a pm here, if email is faster just send me that and we'll go from there.

Comment

• Hey guys - I'm around and back again for another year.

As far as potential trades go, please email me directly or use the PM. I don't spend time on these forums, so there's a much better chance of me responding if I get an email. Thanks!
                                Last edited by DGB; 06-27-2011, 11:05 PM.
                                Hail, Hail...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information