Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
    LL I am interested in Clark if injury reports are clean but not sure I have the pieces to get him.
    Did you send me your vote? I think you are all I need!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by DGB View Post
      Hey guys - I'm around and back again for another year.

As far as potential trades go, please email me directly or use the PM. I don't spend time on these forums, so there's a much better chance of me responding if I get an email. Thanks!
      Where is your email? I know it was probably posted somewhere before but I can't keep track. Also Shane who is fantasy taz? I haven't seen him post here, or on the site before, and don't have any contact info for him to send any offers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Look in the last e-mail I sent to everyone, his e-mail is in there.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
          Did you send me your vote? I think you are all I need!
          Don't see the email. I vote yes on my trade and yes on expansion and yes on tds for individual players on return tds.

Comment

• Final Vote:

Roster Expansion:

Yes - 8

No - 2

Return TDs:

Yes - 10

No - 1

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• woot woot!!

Comment

• Knowshon Moreno and everyone else on my team is available.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Shane I never asked, but what's your policy on trading of future draft picks, just a year ahead? Has that happened before, not allowed, or fair game? I've had some offers before I was on the fence about where a future pick would have done the deal. Just figured since we do this year round it would be cool.

Comment

• I was thinking about that myself. I think one year ahead is fine, no more than that. We should have a good core of players. I just always fear someone doing that then picking up and leaving.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• Shane? would it be possible to change the first post to add all the names and emails of everyone in this? i really dont know who changed and what not

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        Shane? would it be possible to change the first post to add all the names and emails of everyone in this? i really dont know who changed and what not
                        First post was already updated with names. E-mails are on Yahoo. Only one team changed. I also sent an e-mail out for the vote with everyone's e-mail.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

I was thinking about that myself. I think one year ahead is fine, no more than that. We should have a good core of players. I just always fear someone doing that then picking up and leaving.
                          Yea I hear u, a team trying to trade a bunch of future picks then up and leaving making the new team start off with no future picks. Least most of the guys here have been around for a long time so it's less likely. But good to know it's at least an option for the rare times it may happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Yea I hear u, a team trying to trade a bunch of future picks then up and leaving making the new team start off with no future picks. Least most of the guys here have been around for a long time so it's less likely. But good to know it's at least an option for the rare times it may happen.
                            Right, and I've added people I trust. I know Jim (who was just added) will be around for awhile and the rest of the guys are either originals or from SWDC.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• We have another trade. I will e-mail it out to make sure there are no objections.

The P Players gives:

RB Joseph Addai

The Deep Threats give:

RB Knowshon Moreno

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

First post was already updated with names. E-mails are on Yahoo. Only one team changed. I also sent an e-mail out for the vote with everyone's e-mail.
                                Their all different though. Their real names, forum names, and email addresses don't sync up. Like I know some of the familiar emails, but I don't know who is, or who w_stu99 is either. I don't want you to have to do all the work, but if guys could sign in this thread once with their emails it be alot easier.

I'm having a hard time figuring out who has what pick in the draft, and what their contact info is.
                                Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 06-30-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information