• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm here, pick up in just a minute or so
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Fireballs gives:

4th
      5th
      7th Pick

P Players Gives:
      4th
      5th
      8th pick

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Not too much discussion going on here. Nice grabs on your last two picks Shane. I like both those players, though there might have been better ones on the board. Was hoping Powell would continue his freefall.

Whoever took leshore must be pissed. Meanwhile injuries increase value of my 1st rd pick.

If anyone is interested in Meachem, mike Thomas, or ochocinco let me know. I want to add a rb3. Would also love to add a qb but know that won't likely happen.

Comment

• just noticed that someone drafted a player on my current roster. roy williams. please make adjustments

Comment

• Yeah that's a tough break for Leshoure, but Jahvid Best's value just took a huge leap.

Comment

• Leshoure being hurt makes me very, very sad. ugh
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Sorry for the holdup at the turn guys. On to SuperG...
                Hail, Hail...

Comment

• Yeah that sucks...my sympathies

Comment

• Shane, lemme know when you want to trade for McGahee...lol.

Comment

• Best part about this entire situation is that if I hadnt pulled off the MJD trade, I was taking Leshoure at 5 overall. Thank goodness for that.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
                        Shane, lemme know when you want to trade for McGahee...lol.
                        A roll of toilet paper?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• You got it. He should be a good RB4.

@APerfectScore yeah, you really dodged a bullet there.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Best part about this entire situation is that if I hadnt pulled off the MJD trade, I was taking Leshoure at 5 overall. Thank goodness for that.
                            Over AJ Green? I'm not even his biggest fan to be honest when put into perspective, but he's arguably the best player in this draft and he looks to be a stud WR for a long time. I liked LeShoure, but not that much. Even if I had a dire need for a RB.

Still sucks for him though, and anyone who drafted him. I drafted Tate and Hardesty a bunch last year though so I know the feelings oh too well.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• APS wouldve drafted for needs and he def doesnt need other WRs right now

Comment

• Yeah Im pretty set at WR, both for now and in the future. I was really hurting at RB and Ryan Mathews has done nothing but disappoint. I liked Leshoures talent and situation there.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information