Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    Im still open to trading several people on my squad, including Matt Cassel for those looking for a starting QB. Also, I have picks 1.07 and 1.08 and may be looking for move around depending on what happens.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    and everyone rep sex vidae for being awesome
    I agree with this! :D

Leave a comment:

• scottyboy
    replied
    I iz back!

pick 2 on the block, looking for a QB

and everyone rep sex vidae for being awesome

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Send all questions regarding his team (the one with the second overall pick) back to Scotty. <3 :)

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    I have Olsen if you want him. Wouldn't need any of the guys, but either a deal with Keller or a pick.
    Unfortunately I like Keller more then Olsen this year, which wasn't nearly the case last yr. Love the talent, just afraid of how Martz uses his TE's.

Leave a comment:

• scottyboy
    replied
    Because you didn't respond for 10 days to my e-mails and never joined the league!
    ...****. I don't use that email account anymore. dammit. I assumed you'd PM me like you did...THE LAST 2 YEARS!

dammit, just where I started to actually turn my team around.

i has a sad

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Both. I'm looking at both options. Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.
    I have Olsen if you want him. Wouldn't need any of the guys, but either a deal with Keller or a pick.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    why the hell was I kicked out? :(
    Because you didn't respond for 10 days to my e-mails and never joined the league!

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied

LL, do you want a TE or trying to upgrade elsewhere by giving away Keller?
    Both. I'm looking at both options. Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.

Leave a comment:

• scottyboy
    replied
    why the hell was I kicked out? :(

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    I wasn't one of them, but the first couple of paragraphs of the first post are probably the reason why you're getting them. Kind of misleading, even for the people that actually read more than that.
    Thanks, that's what I get for typing it up before I finalize stuff.

LL, do you want a TE or trying to upgrade elsewhere by giving away Keller?

Looks like APS' and my trade passes. Had a few people saying it was fine, and no objections.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Anyone looking to move a TE I'm interested. Willing to package Dustin Keller for a slight upgrade elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    The #2 overall pick can be had. I need a solid #2 QB and a solid RB option.

Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    Gotten a few people asking to join. No room this year, but I'll keep the names for next year just in case.
    I wasn't one of them, but the first couple of paragraphs of the first post are probably the reason why you're getting them. Kind of misleading, even for the people that actually read more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Gay Ork Wang
    replied
    I have no ammo for anything

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information