Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.

    Comment


    • Sorry if there was a hold up on my end Shane. Storm knocked out my internet, and maybe that was why I didn't get a text either saying I was OTC(I've had a few people say they called or text). But if possible I'd like to take Johnny White for my skipped pick, and I should be good to go for the next one that's up.


      I'm at starbucks now, should be here for awhile.





      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
        I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.
        Thanks, I didn't hit up trades.


        Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

        Comment


        • Looking foward to seeing McElroy tonight. Total longshot but the guy is a winner and the QBs in front of him aren't solid.

          Comment


          • Offering up any player on my team (sans Rodgers,) and a 7th rounder next year for a throwaway player and a 1st next year.


            Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

            Comment


            • Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.


              Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.
              wood fireplaces
              fireplaces

              Comment


              • Originally posted by eheart View Post
                Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.


                Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.


                Am I Missing something?





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information