Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    guess we're done for the night. I could be interested in moving up if anyone wants to trade down. sholditch at yahoo or pm me here.

    Comment


    • #77
      Ive got a 2nd round pick that could be hard for a QB. If anyone is interested let me know.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • #78
        can't do that. was thinking more along the lines of a 3rd and a 4th.

        Comment


        • #79
          anyone interested in Dallas Clark?

          Comment


          • #80
            Longhorns, u need to delete some PMs

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Longhorns, u need to delete some PMs
              damn, didn't even realize it. Send it again.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • #82
                Guys I am thinking on this one. I'll pick soon. All the guys I was targeting are gone.

                Comment


                • #83
                  We have a trade

                  Longhorns Legend gives:

                  2nd round selection
                  3rd round selection
                  TE Dustin Keller
                  WR Donnie Avery

                  Super Germasians give:

                  TE Dallas Clark
                  WR Devery Henderson
                  5th Round Selection
                  WR Nate Burleson


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Well, I got Ryan Mathews, Tim Tebow, Charlie Whitehurst and Jermaine Gresham. Overall, Im happy with the way the draft fell but obviously with so many premier picks I would of preferred some more top end talent to be available.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Fireballs is back OTC and then a couple of picks from Shane...
                      Hail, Hail...

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I'll be popping in and out. You can always text me when I'm up.


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          trade

                          with that trade longhorn just solidified a playoff tenure. see u in the playoffs again for a few years mr longhorn, nice trade for u.

                          btw, i probably would have traded finely with u but selfishly i was preventing ur future dynasty (even though i wanted deangelo on my team).

                          Fireballs (2004- 4th, 2005-1st, 2006-3rd, 2007-2nd, 2008-2nd, 2009-3rd)
                          2010-?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by ironmon View Post
                            with that trade longhorn just solidified a playoff tenure. see u in the playoffs again for a few years mr longhorn, nice trade for u.

                            btw, i probably would have traded finely with u but selfishly i was preventing ur future dynasty (even though i wanted deangelo on my team).

                            Fireballs (2004- 4th, 2005-1st, 2006-3rd, 2007-2nd, 2008-2nd, 2009-3rd)
                            2010-?

                            Lol I can't hate that :) I'd still be willing to talk about a deal centered around Deangelo & Clark on my end and Finley and Charles on yours. I haven't taken a look at your roster yet though to add in any other players, just throwing some ideas out, not dead set on making it happen, but I'm always interested in my former Longhorns.






                            I'm also putting Desean Jackson on the block. Probably gonna have to include him in a package deal since most early picks are up but he's available.
                            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-19-2010, 03:27 PM.





                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              What's up with Hell's Satans changing their 3.2 pick. He had picked Darius Haward Bey at 3.2 and now it reads that the pick was editted and he's taken Rolando McClain. Are we allowed to go back and change our picks to anyone who hasn't been draft yet?
                              Hail, Hail...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by DGB View Post
                                What's up with Hell's Satans changing their 3.2 pick. He had picked Darius Haward Bey at 3.2 and now it reads that the pick was editted and he's taken Rolando McClain. Are we allowed to go back and change our picks to anyone who hasn't been draft yet?
                                I don't think anyone had made a selection after him yet, so I said he could change it. I had not seen the previous selection.


                                Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information