No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the thing is that it is already taking me years to rebuild. Waiver is the only hope with some drafting. If u make it even deeper im gonna take ten years to get back

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      the thing is that it is already taking me years to rebuild. Waiver is the only hope with some drafting. If u make it even deeper im gonna take ten years to get back
      yea, I inherited a team that was totally in the shitter. I finally have 2 starting QB's, and after a couple of year, I'm starting to get to the point where I feel I can be competitive.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• We'll vote on an expansion to 30 for next year when the time comes (just remind me).

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

the thing is that it is already taking me years to rebuild. Waiver is the only hope with some drafting. If u make it even deeper im gonna take ten years to get back
          I don't really think it takes that long to turn around even the worse of teams. Obviously you have to hit it big on some draft picks, and you'd still be getting 1st choice of rookies, but it probably takes more trading and guessing on trying to land talent. It does take some luck though, and making some crap trades alot(which I did plenty of) hoping you hit it big a few times and turning your team around.

I'll admit I had Deangelo and MJD when I took over my team, but I also had Brodie Croyle, Jamarcus Russell, Jake Delhomme and Trend Edwards as my 4 QB's and TO was my only WR, with Greg Olsen at TE. I think the WW only got me Austin, the rest was trading and manuevering.

Good thing is at least if we know it'll maybe be up for vote at seasons end we can pay close attention to the WW this year just in case we go to deeper rosters.

Btw Shane I appreciate all the text and heads up on the picks, I know it may be a hassle. I have had classes the last few days early morning to take care of. Since I can't get my man to budge on Finley ;) had to go with my #1 TE this year in dynasty Graham, hopefully he'll develop into something great by the time Clark slows down.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• yea. shane's been the man on texts and such, big thanks to him on that.
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              yea. shane's been the man on texts and such, big thanks to him on that.
              Yeah, this has been my worst year though since I actually have a life now, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• aka he is banging a crazy chick and throwing his money away in vegas

Comment

• On to Satans and LL to wrap this thing up!
                  Hail, Hail...

Comment

• nice draft

can't wait for the season. see you all in the plaoffs

Comment

• Hey Devon,

Had to change the kicker pick, hope that is alright.

Almost have all the rosters uploaded. Though I lost Matt Cassel somewhere...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• I'm just gonna take a kicker with my last pick anyway once I'm OTC anyway, whenever I should pick someone just let me know I may be in and out today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          ... once I'm OTC ...
                          It's Shane's call as comish, but I'm thinking that you should be up to pick. Satan's has been OTC for just over 14 hours.
                          Hail, Hail...

Comment

• Draft results are in, check your teams and make sure they are accurate!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              4th win in the 3rd year and i was actually competitive the whole year.

Whats up with Gif? he started 5 guys that were on a bye

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                4th win in the 3rd year and i was actually competitive the whole year.

Whats up with Gif? he started 5 guys that were on a bye
                                You and Scott are alot better this year.

FWIW that trade is not looking so bad for you considering you had Vernon Davis and picked up Arian Foster, and I am 100% sure I was taking Foster with that pick, anyone in this league who is in another league with me can vouch for that.

In hindsight, seeing how well Keller is playing, I would easily take Keller & Foster over Clark but oh well, at least MJD has picked it back up finally.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information