No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Freaks Dynasty League Discussion, Trade, and Archive Thread

I have been running a dynasty league for 7 years (going into its 8th). Recently, I have added a bunch of guys from SWDC and we have a league split between SWDC guys, personal friends, and old FF buddies.

We added few more SWDC guys, so I am thinking of having the draft and threads over here. If there are any objections from users/mods, I can move it elsewhere.

I'm going to try and get all the new guys to sign up here and see if this sticks.

Rules and Scoring
    --------------------------

Number of teams:12
    Roster Spots:25
    Roster Requirements-
    You must have all of the following to fully complete a weekly lineup.

Starting Lineups
    ----------------
    2 QB's
    2 RB's
    3 WR's
    1 TE
    1 K

2 D (Any IDP)
    2 DB
    2 LB

10 Bench Players of Your Preference for a total of 25

Scoring
    ---------
    Completions (.5)
    Passing Yards (20 yards per point)
    Passing Touchdowns (4)
    Interceptions (-2)
    Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
    Rushing Touchdowns (6)
    Receptions (.5)
    Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
    Reception Touchdowns (6)
    2-Point Conversions (2)
    Fumbles Lost (-2)
    Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards (3)
    Field Goals 50+ Yards (4)
    Point After Attempt Made (1)
    Tackle Solo (1)
    Assisted Tackle (.5)
    Sack (3*)
    Interception (3*)
    Fumble Recovery (2)
    Touchdown (6)
    Safety (5)
    Pass Defended (.5)

Playoff system:
    --------------
    top 6 teams make the playoffs (Tiebreaker by total pts scored for the year). Wild Card in Week 14. Semifinals in week 15 of the NFL season. Finals in week 16. Just like the NFL the top two regular season finishers get a bye in the first round.

Dynasty Keepers:
    -----------------

This is a dynasty league but to shake things up
    every team will be required to drop at least 7 players off of their 25 man dynasty roster, and the 7 players must
    include at least 4 offensive players. The deadline for declaring your 18 man rosters will be the NFL rookie draft in all future years.

Dynasty/Rookie Draft:
    ---------------------

This will be a 7 round draft to fill the 7 vacant roster spots on each teams roster. The draft order will the reverse of the order of finish in the previous season. With your dynasty/rookie draft picks, any rookie or any player not currently on a league roster can be selected.

Trades:
    --------
    For every trade made, a poll will be made. The league will vote on it, yes
    or no and 6 no votes equals a VETO. For every no vote, you must post reasons to prevent any shady business. The commish will not vote on it to prevent a possible tie.
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 07-07-2012, 12:33 AM.

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by eheart View Post
    Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.

Am I Missing something?

Leave a comment:

• eheart
    replied
    Either trading for one outright, or packaging Keller in case it's a team who has 1 TE doesn't get left out to dry. That said, I'm more then likely going to keep my top 2 WR's and top 2 QB's. But Deangelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart could be packaged in for a TE trade depending on who it is, and anyone else is up for grabs. Desean and Stafford could also be involved with some sort of swap, but I'd want close to a top 5 TE if a bigger name was to be involved.

Other then that, picks, any other players, or some sort of combo is up for grabs, I've tried a few things with 2 teams that couldn't be worked out, so I may just have to wait until after the draft if noone else has anything available.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Offering up any player on my team (sans Rodgers,) and a 7th rounder next year for a throwaway player and a 1st next year.

Leave a comment:

• hells-satans
    replied
    Looking foward to seeing McElroy tonight. Total longshot but the guy is a winner and the QBs in front of him aren't solid.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
    I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.
    Thanks, I didn't hit up trades.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Sorry if there was a hold up on my end Shane. Storm knocked out my internet, and maybe that was why I didn't get a text either saying I was OTC(I've had a few people say they called or text). But if possible I'd like to take Johnny White for my skipped pick, and I should be good to go for the next one that's up.

I'm at starbucks now, should be here for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• hells-satans
    replied
    I still have Meachem (traded to Super Germasians) and lack Micheal Bush. Other than that mine looks right.

Leave a comment:

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    Yeah Im pretty set at WR, both for now and in the future. I was really hurting at RB and Ryan Mathews has done nothing but disappoint. I liked Leshoures talent and situation there.

Leave a comment:

• Gay Ork Wang
    replied
    APS wouldve drafted for needs and he def doesnt need other WRs right now

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Best part about this entire situation is that if I hadnt pulled off the MJD trade, I was taking Leshoure at 5 overall. Thank goodness for that.
    Over AJ Green? I'm not even his biggest fan to be honest when put into perspective, but he's arguably the best player in this draft and he looks to be a stud WR for a long time. I liked LeShoure, but not that much. Even if I had a dire need for a RB.

Still sucks for him though, and anyone who drafted him. I drafted Tate and Hardesty a bunch last year though so I know the feelings oh too well.

Leave a comment:

• hells-satans
    replied
    You got it. He should be a good RB4.

@APerfectScore yeah, you really dodged a bullet there.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Originally posted by hells-satans View Post
    Shane, lemme know when you want to trade for McGahee...lol.
    A roll of toilet paper?

Leave a comment:

• A Perfect Score
    replied
    Best part about this entire situation is that if I hadnt pulled off the MJD trade, I was taking Leshoure at 5 overall. Thank goodness for that.

Leave a comment:

• hells-satans
    replied
    Shane, lemme know when you want to trade for McGahee...lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information