Madden 2011 Sim League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 2011 Sim League

Madden 2011 Sim League It's essentially a forum mock but, we'll be using Madden 2011 to get results. Looking to do atleast 5+ years on it. Your choice on rebuilding for the future, or trying to win now.

As GM/Coach you will be setting...

Depth Chart
    Team Gameplan
    Trade Block
    Free Agent Signings
    Draft Picks

Additional Info:

Roster is updated, so Housh is on the Ravens, and everyone is where they should be.

First thing we will do is a trade block, and have a couple days of trade. I will set up a Trade area with rules on how to trade and all.

After the season ends, I will go through each step of the offseason with each team, giving the FA's, how much they want, etc. This will take awhile as on Madden 2011 what the starting point doesnt always work.

Draft picks can be traded, but will be limited to that years picks. Unless people want to add a pick next year, which we would have to figure out compensation for (can't trade future picks in the game)

Trades can also be offered to CPU teams, but realize the chances of a trade working is slim, and Ill set a limit on how many times you can offer a CPU team trades per sim. Also, no "My 1st for CPU teams 1st" Just because you think they will do worse then you. The trade will have to work for the CPU like it will for you.

The draft will be consisted of the first two years of players I got from NCAA 2011 Draft classes. Ill set up the list, and you have the option of getting info.

Position changes, I think we will have to establish how to do this, because as you know some OLB's once moved to DE become insanely good. I feel like this should be donw only if your switching D-Alignments (switching from a 3-4 to 4-3)

About trades:
    I will not be on alot, because of work, so please send trade proposals to fenikz and princefielder28, whichever is on. If they like it, they will tell you its good and they will send to me to be posted. That way you now right then if a trade goes through.

The Season:

16 games, 4 preseason games, and playoffs. I will turn off trade deadline, but will figure out a actual deadline, probably after the 2nd sim during season.

No Trade List? We decide

I will post updates on player stats, team stats, Standings, All-Star rosters, players of the month, award winners, etc

No Injuries or Injuries on? We decide

GMs/Coaches can tweak their rosters, game plan at any time...just make a post, and I'll make the changes

Free Agents can be signed during the season, if you have the necessary funds (the list will we posted)

Good Sources:

Team Rosters/Ratings

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...en11?teamId=27

Okay, I think that's it. Any questions? Just ask. Any suggestions would be helpful as well. If you're interested, just say so below and tell me what team you would like.

49ers- djp
    Bears- *** Ork Wang
    Bengals- derza222
    Bills- A Perfect Score
    Broncos-
    Browns
    Bucaneers
    Cardinals- Fenikz
    Chargers
    Chiefs- zachsaints52
    Colts- princefielder28
    Cowboys- D-Unit
    Dolphins
    Eagles- LonghornsLegend
    Falcons- Draft King
    Giants- scottyboy
    Jaguars
    Jets
    Lions- broth223
    Packers- TJSunstein
    Panthers
    Patriots
    Raiders- thenewfeature06
    Rams- holt bruce81
    Ravens- Ravens 1991
    Redskins
    Saints
    Seahawks
    Steelers
    Texans- comahan
    Titans
    Vikings- marshallb
    Last edited by zachsaints52; 09-17-2010, 09:36 PM.

Updated the GM list, and I will pick a team after we get about 9ish more people to join, because I dont feel like being the Saints and winning all the time ;)

Also, feel free to comment on the No Trade List.

Comment

Me, baltimore ravens

Comment

I'll take Atlanta. As for the no trade list, if it's going to be small just the elite guys. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Darrelle Revis, DeMarcus Ware, Troy Polamalu, Jared Allen, Andre Johnson. Might have missed some but those names came to my head.

Comment

Both signed up, updated Top Post, I lost some people because deleted it on accident when changed it up :/

And Draft King I agree just the Elite Guys

Comment

Someone took the Ravens. :(
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

So pick a team and trade for some Ravens ;)

Comment

All the good teams are taken! I dont wanna!
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  All the good teams are taken! I dont wanna!
                  Haha thats why I picked a bad team, to try and see if I can turn them around into a good one.

Comment

Bengals taken by Derza222

Comment

ok, I've narrowed it down to Dolphins, 49ers, or Eagles. Anyone else want one of those teams before I lay claim to one?

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        ok, I've narrowed it down to Dolphins, 49ers, or Eagles. Anyone else want one of those teams before I lay claim to one?
                        Couldn't go wrong with any of the 3.

But Ill be back on later with the Salary Cap of every team, and once I get 15 people I will set out each teams players salaries and how long.

Comment

Well I will probably wait for that information before choosing a team. That might be helpful.

Comment

Ill take the bears

Comment

I'll take Indy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information