Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2011 Trade Block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Madden 2011 Trade Block

    Trade Rules

    1. Only 3 for 3 can be traded at most in one deal. If more has to be broken up into 2 trades, with even or close to it salaries in each.

    2. 3 proposals per sim to trade with CPU. The trade has to make somewhat sense for the CPU for it to even be considered.

    3. Trade Committee- zachsaints52, fenikz, TBD. Two of the three have to accept the trade, so give reason for trade and it'll more then likely be put through.



    Team Rosters/Ratings

    http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...en11?teamId=27

    Available Cap (In millions)
    49ers- 35.16
    Bears- 37.73
    Bengals- 55.46
    Bills- 36.14
    Broncos- 42.83
    Browns- 54.41
    Bucs- 73.62
    Cardinals- 60.10
    Chargers- 36.83
    Chiefs- 66.56
    Colts- 30.26
    Cowboys- 31.41
    Dolphins- 43.84
    Eagles- 54.05
    Falcons-37.85
    Giants- 26.83
    Jaguars- 58.74
    Jets- 28.50
    Lions- 45.08
    Packers- 30.81
    Panthers- 73.55
    Patriots- 39.87
    Raiders- 35.95
    Rams- 52.69
    Ravens- 37.17
    Redskins- 17.85
    Saints- 28.56
    Seahawks- 39.80
    Steelers- 29.20
    Texans- 51.20
    Titans- 38.60
    Vikings- 7.93
    Last edited by zachsaints52; 09-17-2010, 01:04 PM.

  • #2
    Chiefs Trade Block

    Name, Position, Rating

    J. McGraw FS 68
    M. Richardson CB 67
    M. Leggett CB 63
    D. Washington CB 62
    R. Edwards DT 74
    S. Smith DT 72
    A. Magee RE 66
    W. Gilberry LE 61
    D. Gales DT 58
    D. Williams MLB 82
    M. Vrabel LOLB 77
    C. Mays MLB 71
    A. Studebaker LOLB 69
    J. Belcher MLB 65
    C. Sheffield LOLB 59
    P. Walters ROLB 59
    C. Wiegmann C 85
    B. Waters LG 85
    R. Lilja RG 82
    R. O'Callaghan RT 76
    R. Niswanger C 71
    B. Richardson LT 68
    I. Ndukwe RT 68
    C. Brown RG 56
    M. Cassel QB 78
    B. Croyle QB 65
    M. Gutierrez QB 58
    T. Jones HB 88
    M. Cox FB 70
    K. Smith HB 68
    J. Battle HB 65
    D. Bowe WR 84
    C. Chambers WR
    L. Pope TE 75
    D. McCluster WR 70
    J. Urban WR 70
    T. Moeaki TE 69
    B. Cottam TE 66
    T. Copper WR 66
    Q. Lawrence WR 51
    Last edited by zachsaints52; 09-17-2010, 01:17 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Oakland Raiders:

      Everybody can be had except..

      - Zach Miller
      - Louis Murphy
      - Rolando
      - DMAC
      - Bush
      - Bruce Campbell
      - Veldheer
      - Trevor Scott
      - Wimbley
      - Matt Shuanghnessy
      - Lammarr Houston
      - Tyvon Branch
      - Michael Mitchell
      Last edited by thenewfeature06; 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        Everyone can be had besides Forte, Cutler, Briggs and Peppers

        Comment


        • #5
          Cowboys trade block:

          QB Stephen McGee
          RB Tashard Choice
          C Andre Gurode
          LG Kyle Kosier
          OG Montrae Holland
          OT Alex Barron
          RT Marc Colombo
          WR Roy Williams
          WR Sam Hurd
          WR Kevin Olgetree
          TE Martellus Bennett

          DE Marcus Spears
          ILB Bradie James
          CB Terence Newman
          S Gerald Sensabaugh
          S Michael Hamlin
          S Alan Ball

          Comment


          • #6
            Buffalo Bills Trade Block

            Fred Jackson, RB (83)
            Marshawn Lynch, RB (81)
            Bryan Scott, SS (80)

            No Trade List

            C.J Spiller, RB
            Lee Evans, WR
            Paul Posluzny, LB
            Jairus Byrd, FS
            Leodis McKelvin, CB



            I'll listen to inquiries about everyone else though.
            Last edited by A Perfect Score; 09-15-2010, 10:11 PM.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Cowboys trade block:

              QB Stephen McGee
              RB Tashard Choice
              C Andre Gurode
              LG Kyle Kosier
              OG Montrae Holland
              OT Alex Barron
              RT Marc Colombo
              WR Roy Williams
              WR Sam Hurd
              WR Kevin Olgetree
              TE Martellus Bennett

              DE Marcus Spears
              ILB Bradie James
              CB Terence Newman
              S Gerald Sensabaugh
              S Michael Hamlin
              S Alan Ball
              Would love to get Bennett to the Rams.

              Comment


              • #8
                Baltimore Ravens


                everyone is on the block except. Rice,Lewis,Reed,Flacco,Oher,Ngata,Suggs


                Players that I want to trade.


                Kelly Gregg
                Trevor Pryce or Cory Redding
                Jared Gaither(Traded to OAK)
                Willis McGahee
                Last edited by Ravens1991; 09-18-2010, 12:38 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  Baltimore Ravens


                  everyone is on the block except. Rice,Lewis,Reed,Flacco,Oher,Ngata,Suggs


                  Players that I want to trade.


                  Kelly Gregg
                  Trevor Pryce or Cory Redding
                  Jared Gaither
                  Willis McGahee
                  Jared Gaither can come to Buffalo any day sir. PM me with some sort of value request.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Jared Gaither can come to Buffalo any day sir. PM me with some sort of value request.
                    I tried messaging him about Gaither too, but it never went through haha.

                    But I feel like itll be crazy expensive, so I bow out to APS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Colts Trade Block


                      Joseph Addai 86 overall
                      Robert Mathis 95 overall
                      Tony Ugoh 72 overall
                      Anthony Gonzalez 75 overall
                      Last edited by princefielder28; 09-16-2010, 01:55 PM.


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        Colts Trade Block

                        just ask...
                        Stop being lazy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          Colts Trade Block


                          Joseph Addai 86 overall
                          Robert Mathis 95 overall
                          Tony Ugoh 72 overall
                          Anthony Gonzalez 75 overall
                          What would you want for Mathis
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Eagles Trading Block:


                            Kevin Kolb(75)
                            Ellis Hobbs(80)
                            Jason Avant(76)
                            Todd Herremans(89)
                            Juqua Parker(80)
                            Daryll Tapp(77)




                            I don't have to do anything major, but if you just need depth or a marginal starter I'd be willing to work something out relatively easy for any of these guys.


                            Will also take offers for Vick, McCoy, Desean, Maclin, Celek and anyone else on the team but you have to be creative. I won't be making the playoffs the first season so if you want anyone not on the trade list just shoot an offer my way.





                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bengals:

                              Not really looking to make many moves in Cincy so I wouldn't say anybody's on the block per se, but we'll listen to offers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information