• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    like Yao Ming?

How about Anderson Varejao?

Comment

Was the discussion who is the better player, or which player fits in better with the magic?
      I feel for D's argument, that Duhon is a better "fit," too bad it is not going to happen. I don't think it will anyway.

Comment

• I think I had Duhon and dropped him for Xavier Henry?

******* right! now my team will dominate........ not
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I feel for D's argument, that Duhon is a better "fit," too bad it is not going to happen. I don't think it will anyway.
          Yeah, I'm talking about fit for the Magic. I know Jameer is a leader and all, but even Manu Ginobili was willing to come off the bench because his coach asked him to. Albeit, his HC is infinitely more intelligent than SVG. If Jameer were 6th man, he wouldn't just bring a huge impact to the game off the bench, but he would very possibly win the 6th man award by a landslide.

Oh and I know it won't happen, because SVG doesn't have the guts to do what's best for the team. He's more interested in coaxing ego. That's why it bothers me. ...I'm smarter and more gutsier than an NBA head coach. lol.

Comment

• I like how my team turned out and everything, but I feel like doing another Auction Draft. It is fun times.

LETS RE-DRAFT GUYS!

Comment

• Yea let's do another one, every get the exact same players. Just for fun.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• I will not rest until I do one for football. Seriously...once you do an auction, there is no going back.

Comment

• My single biggest problem, the biggest mistake: taking Paul Milsap. Very good player, compliments Paul/AI, but he doesn't have center eligibility. If he did my team would be set. I would start Klezia at PF and then my team would have everything taken care of.

Comment

• I may be up to sacrificing Chris Kaman's beautiful skin for a PG. Let me know if you're up for a little swappy swap!

Comment

• You are all gonna die.

But before that, I'm gonna dominate all of you in Fantasy Basketball!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                        I may be up to sacrificing Chris Kaman's beautiful skin for a PG. Let me know if you're up for a little swappy swap!
                        A 'lil swappy swap, eh? Call me once Blake Griffin stops grabbing 15 rbs a game. :)

Comment

• I think I got a decent game out of Paul Pierce. I think....

So do they just total up all the statistics and whoever wins the most categories wins the matchup? I've never done a non-football fantasy league.

Comment

• Man I never played fantasy basketball before, this is very exciting. From the draft to now season actually starting I've been checking on my team daily. Thank you D-Unit for inviting me to this, now I officially don't have a life.

we all hate you

Comment

Man I never played fantasy basketball before, this is very exciting. From the draft to now season actually starting I've been checking on my team daily. Thank you D-Unit for inviting me to this, now I officially don't have a life.
                              I have been the same way....checking for and reading any updates on any of my players several times a day since we've drafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                I have been the same way....checking for and reading any updates on any of my players several times a day since we've drafted.
                                What happened to the little life we had left... smh

we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information