This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    You get all my damn players. Haha. I thought no one was getting Keith Bogans.
    Now I'm really, really, really glad I threw those extra couple of bucks in to get him. God damn is he beasting tonight. How was he ever on waivers to begin with?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Now I'm really, really, really glad I threw those extra couple of bucks in to get him. God damn is he beasting tonight. How was he ever on waivers to begin with?
      Because he's Keith Bogans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Because he's Keith Bogans.
        I will make sure to enjoy my at least one good game by him then.

Comment

• Keith Bogans makes me sick. A day after I lose him. That is such ********.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• This league is so ******* frustrating for me right now. Losing every player in waivers and my team just hit an injury bug all of a sudden. I got 4 guys out.

we all hate you

Comment

• Honestly this league is too deep. If you have twenty teams the starting lineups and the bench need to be reduced. The roster composition is the same as if it is a 10-12 team league. It really kills the fun of building your lineup past the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Honestly this league is too deep. If you have twenty teams the starting lineups and the bench need to be reduced. The roster composition is the same as if it is a 10-12 team league. It really kills the fun of building your lineup past the draft.
                I think I would have gone without the extra G and F. 5 starters at each position then 3 utility spots.

That way when a player gets hurt, I might have the choice between some waiver guys who get more than 9 minutes a game, lol

Comment

• Yeah, the waiver wire is pretty pointless now. But its still fun. I just wish I didnt have to play Brody this week. My numbers arent bad in comparison to the rest of the league.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• At least Reggie Evans is going tonight. Was a game time decision....I needed his rebounds. Noah is off and Jeff Green is out still while Bos has Howard going.

Comment

• Then again my other league is the opposite. It is eight teams and I have Felton, Conley, Wade, Ginobolli, Granger, ***, Stoudemire, Horford, Blatche, Noah, Tyrus Thomas and Beno Udrih as my starters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        Honestly this league is too deep. If you have twenty teams the starting lineups and the bench need to be reduced. The roster composition is the same as if it is a 10-12 team league. It really kills the fun of building your lineup past the draft.
                        Or you could have an actually deep team like I do. It isn't that hard.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Or you could have an actually deep team like I do. It isn't that hard.
                          We're not willing to sell our souls to do it though!
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• My team is pretty good.. fyi. Jackass. But I wouldn't want to be the owner snake bit by injuries or the entire season is ruined. Playing the waiver wire, finding hidden gems is a major part of the fun of a fantasy league.

Comment

• The fact that you got to take 3 players into OT is ******** Bos.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                The fact that you got to take 3 players into OT is ******** Bos.
                                hahah, I love it. What a close ******* matchup. 4-4-1

I have 4 guys hurt though, you must win.

we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information