This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    You still have a very good shot at winning. None of my leads are insurmountable and I have a really scrubby team out today.
    I do too. The only good one is Raymond Felton. Yao won't be playing for another week.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• If I lose this my life will never be the same. I put my heart in this ****!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        If I lose this my life will never be the same. I put my heart in this ****!
        Same here. Got some good news in that Jeff Green will start tonight. I've been missing him our whole matchup.

This is going to go right down the wire I feel....my 2nd matchup in a row like that. The last player playing might very well decide it.

Comment

• I've been winning all week long and Jason Richardson picks tonight to go apeshit.

Comment

• Guard Jason Richardson You Dumb Bastards!

Comment

• Wow, he really is just going off....7 threes? holy ****.

Comment

• It's a wonder I'm even in this with the team I was left with, but losing my week long lead on Sunday would suck balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I've been winning all week long and Jason Richardson picks tonight to go apeshit.
                  I don't think it's any consolation, but if I were playing against you, I'd be up 9-0. And I'd be up 8-1 on Prince (he'd be very slightly beating me in assists.)

Comment

• I was also left with a team whose second best player is Andray Blatche.

Comment

• You could have plugged in Matt Barnes tonight too. Get a little bit more padding if you did.

Comment

• I actually thought I did which really sucks. Must have forgotten to hit submit I would have had a little extra breathing room for points.

Comment

• $33 for Jason Thompson D? Enjoy the constant disappointment......that game not playing a single minute was the final straw....

Should have pushed for Hickson harder in the draft...I wanted them both.

Comment

• So has anyone spotted inactive owners?

I don't think he's been inactive the whole time but I noticed the Memphis MontaEllis' (I assume EvilNixon) has had a few active guys on his bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                              So has anyone spotted inactive owners?

I don't think he's been inactive the whole time but I noticed the Memphis MontaEllis' (I assume EvilNixon) has had a few active guys on his bench.
                              Seems like everyone has been pretty active. Clearly not everyone will be able to manage their rosters everyday, but for the most part I'm surprised at how active everyone has been.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I like how active most people have been. Feels like the league actually has some life. I've been in fantasy football leagues with 10 or 12 teams that haven't even been as active as this.

I just hope it keeps that way late in the year when there will surely be some teams who are out of it and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information