X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-0-1 1st place

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      $33 for Jason Thompson D? Enjoy the constant disappointment......that game not playing a single minute was the final straw....

Should have pushed for Hickson harder in the draft...I wanted them both.
      $33??? No. $22. But yeah... I had no idea how high I had to go. What I'm banking for is him being traded. He could be a beast for me late in the year, especially if I reach the playoffs. That's my only thought. I only gave up Darrell Arthur who is useless now that Randolph is back. I think it might be a wash numbers wise in the meantime.

...that's how my Championship brain works. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        $33??? No. $22. But yeah... I had no idea how high I had to go. What I'm banking for is him being traded. He could be a beast for me late in the year, especially if I reach the playoffs. That's my only thought. I only gave up Darrell Arthur who is useless now that Randolph is back. I think it might be a wash numbers wise in the meantime.

Well I've got two guys hurt and needed guys who could give me more a night than he did and weren't randomly benched.

Don't know where I got #33 from...I see now that it says $22.

Comment

Well I've got two guys hurt and needed guys who could give me more a night than he did and weren't randomly benched.

Don't know where I got #33 from...I see now that it says $22.
          I wish ESPN had a max bid option. Where you put your max bid, but if the most it took to win the player was less than that, then you would be able to spend less.

Comment

It won't help you beat me, D-Unit! Haha.

Good luck in our match up though.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I wish ESPN had a max bid option. Where you put your max bid, but if the most it took to win the player was less than that, then you would be able to spend less.
              Agreed. I've been selecting "backup" option. I'll bid a couple bucks on a guy I want, and then like $1 on my 2nd pick. That way I still get someone I can use but don't need to bid like $20 on everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                It won't help you beat me, D-Unit! Haha.

Good luck in our match up though.
                Same to you. I have no idea what kind of team I have after my 2 trades last week. You're the first guy I get to test them out on. :)

Comment

• I just wish ESPN weren't douche bags and the fantasy basketball app for my phone was free. :(

Five dollars for it...hahaha.

Comment

• Man, why can't I just have an easy matchup? My first two were both nailbiters that came down to the last night despite getting numbers that would have dominated almost any other team in the league.

Now tonight, I get an 0-2 team....and I start 1/12 shooting. Jesus Christ.

If this were a video game, I would hit reset and ***** about the damn rubber band AI....

Comment

Man, why can't I just have an easy matchup? My first two were both nailbiters that came down to the last night despite getting numbers that would have dominated almost any other team in the league.

Now tonight, I get an 0-2 team....and I start 1/12 shooting. Jesus Christ.

If this were a video game, I would hit reset and ***** about the damn rubber band AI....
                      You're lucky Schubee is not resetting his lineups, he could of easily been 2-0.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• Looks like the injury bug has jumped to my team. Kevin Love just got hurt today, I hope it's not bad. Terrence Williams is injured, Mo Williams is injured, Jonny Flynn is, and the franchise player Chase Budinger is injured too. Hopefully they all come back soon.

Comment

• Holy Wesley Mathews!

Comment

• Messed up big time by forgetting to set my roster with Derek Rose and LaMarcus Aldridge. Consider that a break Forenci!

Comment

• Had a good night to make up for that abortion last night....managed to tie things up 4-4-1. I'm still down in both percentages....had an awful night to overcome though. Hopefully it balances out and I get back ahead.

Comment

Messed up big time by forgetting to set my roster with Derek Rose and LaMarcus Aldridge. Consider that a break Forenci!
                                Haha, I'll take any advantage I can get!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information