This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Nothing more I hate than when people sign up for fantasy and then they don't like their draft and just won't even try. I didn't have a good draft and a lot of my guys are out for the year, but I'll try anyway win or lose.

I actually never played fantasy before. I did football for the first time this past year, and this is the first time I'm playing fantasy basketball. I'll definitely do this again.
    Been a great addition to the league! If we can get a solid core of guys to do this every year, that's the goal. The deadbeats this year aren't coming back. Their players will go into the draft pool come auction time. Makes for a better waiver wire too.

Comment

• Hey! I've been fairly active!

It's actually pretty nice how you can set your lineups quite a while in advance so you don't necessarily have to do it everyday.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that because there are so many people and so many rosters spots the waiver wire is quite barren.

Much of my team is injured now but there isn't much I can do to add to it. Not to mention my team is fairly crappy in general, haha.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Hey! I've been fairly active!

It's actually pretty nice how you can set your lineups quite a while in advance so you don't necessarily have to do it everyday.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is that because there are so many people and so many rosters spots the waiver wire is quite barren.

Much of my team is injured now but there isn't much I can do to add to it. Not to mention my team is fairly crappy in general, haha.
        I know I can count on you already Forenci. We've been in many leagues in the past. I haven't been in leagues with Bos, Shiver and BB so that's why I mentioned them specifically.

...and yes, with 16 teams instead of 20, the wire will be better next year.

Comment

• Updated first post. Gonna do similar to what we do in the MLB Diamond League.

Champion gets $20 bonus Auction Dollars for the draft.
          2nd place gets $10 bonus Auction Dollars for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I know I can count on you already Forenci. We've been in many leagues in the past. I haven't been in leagues with Bos, Shiver and BB so that's why I mentioned them specifically.

...and yes, with 16 teams instead of 20, the wire will be better next year.
            I think we should just nix the worst 4 inactive teams, and then replace inactive owners from the rest.

Waivers will definitely have a little more meat to it next season.

Comment

• I already have a baseball league that I reluctantly joined, so I don't think I'll be joining another one. I really don't like baseball, D. I would love to be in the fantasy basketball league next year, with fewer teams (16 sounds good to me).

Comment

• Aaron Brooks sucks major ass allllllll season. I have a rare full lineup tonight so 1 guy has to stay on the bench...I pick him.

17 and 7. **** you Aaron Brooks. I should have Derrick ******* Rose, but no.

Comment

• Not sure why, but Chris Paul sucks ass now.

Comment

• He most definitely does not.

Comment

• Oh yes he does, lately anyway, his FG% and points have been atrocious. At least his assists and steals have still been great, but these single digit sub-.400 performances are pissing me off.

Comment

• I would love to do a baseball auction draft with the guys that have been active on here.

So whatever money we have now is what we take to the auction next year?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Memphis Monta Ellis has Blake Griffin and he's not participating. Gotta be the big fish.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            I would love to do a baseball auction draft with the guys that have been active on here.

So whatever money we have now is what we take to the auction next year?
                            From what I understand, we'll select up to 3 players to keep and the money we previously spent on them will be deducted from what we have to spend in the redraft.

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            Memphis Monta Ellis has Blake Griffin and he's not participating. Gotta be the big fish.
                            Gotta figure some teams will drop some stars and try to sign them back for less...You spend what, like $200 on Dwight? I spend $200 on like 3/4 of my entire team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              From what I understand, we'll select up to 3 players to keep and the money we previously spent on them will be deducted from what we have to spend in the redraft.

What if we traded for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                What if we traded for them?
                                Costs what whoever did draft spent. You can check by clicking on "Keepers" at the top of your team page underneath the "Launch Fantasycast" button.

Unless D changes the setting, I assume that is how much it will cost out of your total for the draft to keep anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information