X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    WMD made mince meat outta me. I'm done. :(

Gave it my best shot... I shouldn't have made that trade with you. Gah.
    I hope I'm still the numbah one braddah man in your heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      I hope I'm still the numbah one braddah man in your heart.
      So worre sweethaart... you still da only braddah man dat can rep dis forum.

Comment

• Picked up Will Bynum again today.. SHIVER IS GOING DOWN. BUDINGERANTULAS ALL THE WAY.

Comment

• How you like RIP shiver?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            How you like RIP shiver?
            What does this mean?

Comment

What does this mean?
              I had Rip Hamilton the whole year but he never played, and there was a huge dispute with him on the team. I dropped him and Shiver picked him up. Now he's getting great minutes and tearing it up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                I had Rip Hamilton the whole year but he never played, and there was a huge dispute with him on the team. I dropped him and Shiver picked him up. Now he's getting great minutes and tearing it up.
                Fantasy Basketball is so fickle. This league will be much better next year when we lose several teams.

Comment

• Injury bug bit my ass at the worst possible time...I feel like half my team was DTD for most of last week.

Comment

• Hopefully Kevin Love decides to play sometime soon.. I need him!

Comment

• LAST DAY OF THE SEASON IS HERE.

I'm still working the waiver wire to complete my team. I think my masterpiece is finally done.

Comment

• My team officially rules.

Comment

My team officially rules.
                          I'm very happy that you finally broke through an won a championship in some fantasy sport on this forum! Been a long time comin'!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!! Well fought!!!

Never wouldv'e made it if you didn't pull off that trade with me. You won that trade by a mile!

Comment

I'm very happy that you finally broke through an won a championship in some fantasy sport on this forum! Been a long time comin'!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!! Well fought!!!

Never wouldv'e made it if you didn't pull off that trade with me. You won that trade by a mile!
                            I think the trio of Jerebko, Fabio, and Mutombo is the real reason I won the champeenship.. but Derrick Rose and JaVale helped out a lot too.

Also the Waiver additions of Jordan Crawford and Chuck Wagon.. and believing in Chase Budinger when times were tough. Kevin Love also contributed at times.

Comment

I think the trio of Jerebko, Fabio, and Mutombo is the real reason I won the champeenship.. but Derrick Rose and JaVale helped out a lot too.

Also the Waiver additions of Jordan Crawford and Chuck Wagon.. and believing in Chase Budinger when times were tough. Kevin Love also contributed at times.
                              Right on braddah man!!! You da original Bu La'ia!

Comment

• I'm gonna feel lonely without fantasy basketball in a couple months. Anyone know how ESPN is gonna work basketball this year? Waiting until the lockout ends or we just draft and wait or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information